Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Hello I am here !

Hello I am here !

Old Sep 11th 2003, 7:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold
Wink Hello I am here !

Hi guys - I have had to say thank you ever so much for the email support adn messages, I have only just found this post, as I haven't been on for a while.

I shall give an update on part of the situation which was gettign me down (this isn't everything) -

The Flat is sound it is just the entrance the shell of the building their is a share of 13 including 2 commercial properties.
They are big old tennement flats.

we have had 22 viewings in 5 weeks, 2 notes of interest and one offer. A guy had a survey done and pulled out his note of interest, now we know what is wrong with the building (which is quite alot) we are grabbing the bull by the horns to get everything fixed.

I have found out that we are in a listed building an eligable for grants towards the work of a minimum of 50% up to 100% dependant on circumstance. So I have contacted all the owners to have a meeting to discuss and get cracking.

So when I am having viewings, I know tell them that we are in the process and that we are paying for the work to be completed.

So we will see how that goes the guy who pulled out has re instated his note of interest.

Contingency plan - As you know we got our visa's in record time for a skilled indepedent visa. Just 12 weeks and we where not ready, so this has put pressure on us to go. We where expecting to go Oct 04. So if we cannot sell the flat before then we shall go on holiday round the world in Feb for a validation trip stay (so I need some digs for 10 days on the Sunshine coast ?) for my sisters wedding in July then go out in Sep next year as planned. Also told work I may not go at Christmas and they where cool about it and said oh we will work round you

So I'm cool now, the pressure is off and I know, no matter what that one day I will be in OZ oh and gound the world before hand cool.

Again thank you, I have been down and avoiding all OZ talk, forum,maps you name it.

I promise now to be as cheeky and bubbly and honest as usual and thank you again sweetpea's for being concerned.

Things happen for a reason and being the fatalist I am where God wants me to be.

Carrianne x
Old Sep 11th 2003, 9:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Nice to have you back with us Carrianne. Hope things go okay for you.

Whisky
Old Sep 11th 2003, 10:32 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all
Default Re: Hello I am here !

Originally posted by pleasancefamily
Sweet dreams, believer.

PS Where did you ever get any evidence? Or if I tell you my arse talks Norwegian will you believe me? Min arse taler Norsk - my arse said that. Please believe me. There's no evidence but it's true.
Been drinking a bit of old Granpa's cough-medicine again have we?....Good show old chap.