Wikiposts

Hello & Help

Old Nov 6th 2005, 8:05 pm
Forum Regular

storerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of light
Exclamation Hello & Help

Hi every one, it has been a few weeks since I have been online but have finally arrived in Oz two weeks ago and loving it.

Anyway getting to the point I need some advise regarding TFN and Medicare.

I am travelling sailing around Oz for the next six months and will be doing some temp work. How can I get an TFN and Medicare card when I don't have a permanent address and no residency Documents i.e. Utility Bills.
I have tried to setup a PO Box but again can't do that without residency Documents any help would be grateful.

Cheers Guy
Old Nov 6th 2005, 8:18 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello & Help

Originally Posted by storerg
Hi every one, it has been a few weeks since I have been online but have finally arrived in Oz two weeks ago and loving it.

Anyway getting to the point I need some advise regarding TFN and Medicare.

I am travelling sailing around Oz for the next six months and will be doing some temp work. How can I get an TFN and Medicare card when I don't have a permanent address and no residency Documents i.e. Utility Bills.
I have tried to setup a PO Box but again can't do that without residency Documents any help would be grateful.

Cheers Guy
Easy

Contact ATO and then contact MEDICARE

Im a friggin Geniarse