Old Nov 6th 2005, 8:39 am
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello aviatorharry

Hello...don't be shy

Does it feel like "This is your life"
Old Nov 6th 2005, 8:44 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello aviatorharry

Originally Posted by phoenixinoz
Hello...don't be shy

Does it feel like "This is your life"
Old Nov 6th 2005, 8:47 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by wengerboy
Lol.....someone I know who daren't post.

You lot frighten im

BTW...hows it goin wenger? Still happy? Family settled in I hope?.....
Old Nov 6th 2005, 8:49 am

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

You lot frighten im

He is online.
Old Nov 6th 2005, 8:54 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

You lot frighten im

i hope you appreciate i`m using my 2000th post replying to you
any way how`s it going you ask?
crap is the answer we bloody hate it and wish we were still in our rabbit hutch 4 miles north of the ghetto

Last edited by wengerboy; Nov 6th 2005 at 9:19 am.
Old Nov 6th 2005, 9:05 am

crap is the answer we bloody hate it and wish we were still in our rabbit hutch 4 miles north of the ghetto
Mate, tell us more..
Old Nov 6th 2005, 9:18 am
Up The Arse!!

Originally Posted by rossifumi
Mate, tell us more..
could`nt be happier dude. got a great job working with 2 poms (father and son) who have been here 20 years,had a result on our rental,result being we are his first ever tennants so he does all the gardening,weeding etc (this should be down to us apparently )all my stuff turned up last week unscathed from pss(soz fraser so i`m now looking at some serious hours on the golf course.
only down side is the west indies are bloody hopeless
Old Nov 6th 2005, 9:23 am
Account Closed

PMSL....yep...good innit m8

I wish it would snow though...and I really miss skiddin on ice in the car......and I used to love defrostin me rear windscreen in a morning.

Ohhh... for the good ole days eh
Old Nov 6th 2005, 9:24 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by rossifumi
He is online.
[why I posted ]
Old Nov 6th 2005, 9:27 am
Up The Arse!!

PMSL....yep...good innit m8

I wish it would snow though...and I really miss skiddin on ice in the car......and I used to love defrostin me rear windscreen in a morning.

Ohhh... for the good ole days eh
me is gutted that i`ve left my 1994 punto behind with the bypassed heater matrix i loved scraping the ice off the inside of my windscreen and then winding down the window to stick out my head as to see where i am going
Old Nov 6th 2005, 9:29 am
Account Closed

me is gutted that i`ve left my 1994 punto behind with the bypassed heater matrix i loved scraping the ice off the inside of my windscreen and then winding down the window to stick out my head as to see where i am going
ROFPMSL....aye...been there, worn that Tshirt
Old Nov 6th 2005, 9:33 am
Up The Arse!!

ROFPMSL....aye...been there, worn that Tshirt
you`d think i`d have learnt my lesson by now my current automobile(that`s being a little generous)to my delight also has no heater plus the added bonus of an exhaust pipe which snaps in the middle IN BROAD DAYLIGHT :scared:
Old Nov 6th 2005, 9:37 am
Account Closed

you`d think i`d have learnt my lesson by now my current automobile(that`s being a little generous)to my delight also has no heater plus the added bonus of an exhaust pipe which snaps in the middle IN BROAD DAYLIGHT :scared:
Oh nooo

I once lost an exhaust pipe. Made a reet racket.

I didn't see the big hump in the road and flew over it like someone outta Starsky and Hutch

Mr PC Plod wasn't impressed when he stopped me either. He had to pick up me parts [ooooo eeer missus]
Old Nov 6th 2005, 9:40 am
Up The Arse!!

Oh nooo

I once lost an exhaust pipe. Made a reet racket.

I didn't see the big hump in the road and flew over it like someone outta Starsky and Hutch

Mr PC Plod wasn't impressed when he stopped me either. He had to pick up me parts [ooooo eeer missus]
it was too funny!! i had mrs weng and the kids in the car and passer`s by were all turning to look
Old Nov 6th 2005, 11:20 am

could`nt be happier dude. got a great job working with 2 poms (father and son) who have been here 20 years,had a result on our rental,result being we are his first ever tennants so he does all the gardening,weeding etc (this should be down to us apparently )all my stuff turned up last week unscathed from pss(soz fraser so i`m now looking at some serious hours on the golf course.
only down side is the west indies are bloody hopeless
Hello mate, you bugger, thought it had gone a bit pear shaped.
Gooners seem to be on the up a bit more these days, welcome back Sir Terrance. PM or post your rental agency will ya please.
You got somewhere to watch the footy over there or have you Foxtel?
Chelsea vs Scumchester Utd this after so me and the nipper gonna be at battling stations, not that I'm a Chelsea fanatic, I just hate Man U love it when they get dicked. Fingers crossed!

Rich

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.