Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

hello folks, sorry its taken so long but....

hello folks, sorry its taken so long but....

Old Nov 1st 2006, 12:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hello folks, sorry its taken so long but....

Originally Posted by sasbear
Hiya Debs,

Great post.

Glad to hear things are normal - and not too much stress

What happened to your leather suite? We shipped ours and we had no probs.

Sarah

hiya sarah, how are things? suite not god , i knew it though didnt i??!!! and there bloody crappy suite hasnt got a mark on it! had to buy a throw to chuck over it!

things are great but at the moment not so good! the peeps who's furniture we have are staying with us, they arrived with 2 year old who is wrecking the house, really! and its doing ouir head in. theyve only been house hunting since monday and are having a day off today :scared: we never stopped for 2 weeks! i told her this morning to think about a holiday home! think they might be getting the hint. i am fed up of cleaning up after them and the brand new wood flor is getting wrecked along with the knife marks on the work surface and the chocolate and lollipops all over my cushions!!! whinge over! baz says he's not coming back tonight, him and beth are going straight fishing after work! i just dont want to fall out but you cant say or do anything to the child, he gets EVERYTHING he wants! its doing our head in!

hows things with the kids? is tom back in the uk yet? tell him we got austar fitted last week and we watched the blades match. right, i'm off now, chat soon xx
Old Nov 1st 2006, 4:53 am
Forum Regular

jackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nicejackie barden is just really nice

Originally Posted by debbiemc
hi jackie, should be no probs getting work at nambour, i'll be working on peads and scbu on a casual basis to start, your hubby should have no probs getting working, loads of building work around, just need blue cards and abn' s for everything here, even to wipe your bum!!!nambour is ok but apparently 'a bit rough!' when i came off my late shift a security guard was asked to walk me to my car cos i wasnt in the staff parking!!! a bit notorious apparently! i always thought it loked great!

thanks you lot for the replies good to be back.

our stuff did arrive sue just a few breakages and a couple of minor things destroyed, leather settee ruined as i thought!!! but on the whole not bad. just reminds me actually some advice form the agents about shipping to bris i need to post.

well, sun is shining, getting hot now about 28 today, was 31 at the weekend. going down to the harbour for a cuppa before i have to go to work.

kay, dont be daft, me post pics!! takes me all my time to spell right!!

chat soon xxxx
Thanks Debbie,
Will start doing some serious looking soon. Forgot to put the alarm forward an hour so am way too early for work, at least you wont get that problem!!!!!!!
All the best Jackie x
Old Nov 1st 2006, 9:36 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

hiya sarah, how are things? suite not god , i knew it though didnt i??!!! and there bloody crappy suite hasnt got a mark on it! had to buy a throw to chuck over it!

hi debs,
I can hear you now telling us about packing up the container ... you were spot on werent you!
sorry to hear its not going to well with you-know-who either ... you predicted that too, didnt you.
... dont happen to know tonights lottery numbers do you???

oh dear, look on the bright side .... theyre only there for a year arent they? so the longest you have to put up with it is for a year
seriously though, hope its all going to turn right soon - just those annoying little cling-ons in life that spoil it eh?
take care honey,
keep in touch ...
sue xx
ps mal sends a big kiss x
Old Nov 1st 2006, 12:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
hi debs,
I can hear you now telling us about packing up the container ... you were spot on werent you!
sorry to hear its not going to well with you-know-who either ... you predicted that too, didnt you.
... dont happen to know tonights lottery numbers do you???

oh dear, look on the bright side .... theyre only there for a year arent they? so the longest you have to put up with it is for a year
seriously though, hope its all going to turn right soon - just those annoying little cling-ons in life that spoil it eh?
take care honey,
keep in touch ...
sue xx
ps mal sends a big kiss x

argh tell him thanks, it was a good un!

things got even worse today but ive just finished my shift so wont go on! blody long shift, start at 2.30 finish at 11!!! yuk then an early starts at 7!! oh well beggers cant be......

hope you're all well hun, miss ya loads, kay too xx
Old Nov 1st 2006, 1:18 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

argh tell him thanks, it was a good un!

things got even worse today but ive just finished my shift so wont go on! blody long shift, start at 2.30 finish at 11!!! yuk then an early starts at 7!! oh well beggers cant be......

hope you're all well hun, miss ya loads, kay too xx
keep missing you

gawd sorry things aint good with the guests
Old Nov 1st 2006, 1:27 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

hope you're all well hun, miss ya loads, kay and Bix too xx
Why thank you Debs
Old Nov 1st 2006, 8:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=debbiemc]hiya sarah, how are things? suite not god , i knew it though didnt i??!!! and there bloody crappy suite hasnt got a mark on it! had to buy a throw to chuck over it!

things are great but at the moment not so good! the peeps who's furniture we have are staying with us, they arrived with 2 year old who is wrecking the house, really! and its doing ouir head in. theyve only been house hunting since monday and are having a day off today :scared: we never stopped for 2 weeks! i told her this morning to think about a holiday home! think they might be getting the hint. i am fed up of cleaning up after them and the brand new wood flor is getting wrecked along with the knife marks on the work surface and the chocolate and lollipops all over my cushions!!! whinge over! baz says he's not coming back tonight, him and beth are going straight fishing after work! i just dont want to fall out but you cant say or do anything to the child, he gets EVERYTHING he wants! its doing our head in!

Hey Debs - sounds tricky - but i don't know the full story - (feel free to fill me in on a pm if you get time).

Tom and Jade are due to fly on 30 Nov from Sydney - Tom going back to sunny sheff and jade to see her mum in Skegness and then to the village (Creswell) for a week or two to see her grandad and aunts.

Tom has been watching the footy on foxtell here and he is always on the blades online watching video clips of footy.

What would be a great idea is...when you find your feet and have settled more, come for a visit to Canberra - just cost you a flight and bit of spending cash. We don't have much room - but you could squeeze in somewhere.

Keep working hard and fishing hard too - tom caught fish the very first time he went fishing last month - OH was well P****ed of! Tasted fab too.

Sarah
Old Nov 1st 2006, 11:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=sasbear]

Hey Debs - sounds tricky - but i don't know the full story - (feel free to fill me in on a pm if you get time).

Tom and Jade are due to fly on 30 Nov from Sydney - Tom going back to sunny sheff and jade to see her mum in Skegness and then to the village (Creswell) for a week or two to see her grandad and aunts.

Tom has been watching the footy on foxtell here and he is always on the blades online watching video clips of footy.

What would be a great idea is...when you find your feet and have settled more, come for a visit to Canberra - just cost you a flight and bit of spending cash. We don't have much room - but you could squeeze in somewhere.

Keep working hard and fishing hard too - tom caught fish the very first time he went fishing last month - OH was well P****ed of! Tasted fab too.

Sarah

thats lovely sarah i might take you up on that in the new year

beth and baz went fishing last night to get out of the house! long story! i was on a late. called beth from work, who loves fishing, baz is a novice but enjoying it. she caught a puffer fish last week and an estuary cod the ugliest brute, but luckily the line snapped. well, last night she caught a bream and it wouldnt die!!! i wont go into the detail she told me about murdering it, yes brutal murder!! but none of them knew how to gut it! ive made friends with the butchers wife and shes gonna teach them how to do it (she fishes)

gonna get some shut eye cos am on nights and had to get up at the crack of dawn!!

nice to hear from you. is tom staying or coming back then?
Old Nov 1st 2006, 11:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=debbiemc]
Originally Posted by sasbear

thats lovely sarah i might take you up on that in the new year

beth and baz went fishing last night to get out of the house! long story! i was on a late. called beth from work, who loves fishing, baz is a novice but enjoying it. she caught a puffer fish last week and an estuary cod the ugliest brute, but luckily the line snapped. well, last night she caught a bream and it wouldnt die!!! i wont go into the detail she told me about murdering it, yes brutal murder!! but none of them knew how to gut it! ive made friends with the butchers wife and shes gonna teach them how to do it (she fishes)

gonna get some shut eye cos am on nights and had to get up at the crack of dawn!!

nice to hear from you. is tom staying or coming back then?
He is coming back in January at the end of the month.

He has decided to complete his apprenticeship out here. He has even talked of staying out here but maybe moving to Sydney or melbourne.

I should have realised it would take him a lot longer to settle here - he has always hated change of anysort - extremely set in his ways - very stubborn.

But if he does go back to the UK he is going to get his citizenship first.

Sleep well

Sarah
Old Nov 8th 2006, 10:38 am

Debs noticed your online hows it going??
Old Nov 8th 2006, 10:51 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
Debs noticed your online hows it going??
Fine thankyou K
Old Nov 8th 2006, 11:51 am

Originally Posted by Bix
Fine thankyou K
have you morphed into Debs?
Old Nov 8th 2006, 12:02 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by possoms
have you morphed into Debs?
Didn't need to.
I've always been one in a manner of speaking.
Old Nov 8th 2006, 12:05 pm

Originally Posted by Bix
Didn't need to.
I've always been one in a manner of speaking.

your name is Deborah do do do do,

it always suited ya do do do do

Old Nov 8th 2006, 12:10 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

lol ... she was probably checking her emails and pms - i had an email from her the other day, her pootah is broke so she had to go to an internet cafe!!

bix likes to wear womens clothing too huh?
the things that lion will do to get his bone stroked ...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.