Hello everyone!

Old Dec 3rd 2006, 8:55 pm
Forum Regular

MillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really nice
Smile Hello everyone!

We have just joined with an agency and are planning to emigrate with a skilled visa. There's loads to think about and do yet, but just wanted to say hello to everyone, as I think you will become a tower of support for us during the very stressful times!!!
I am a nurse, my husband is in IT and hopefully we will be migrating with our two children aged 3 and 7 months.
People seem to be migrating with different visas with different numbers at the end?! What do these numbers mean? Is there more than one type of skilled visa?
Anyway, I'm sure these questions will be three of many in the months or years to come!!!
Congratulations to those who are waiting to go to Oz, you are our inspiration!
And to everyone who is waiting - hopefully we will be joining you in the queue!!

x

Last edited by MillsyandtheTroop; Dec 3rd 2006 at 8:55 pm. Reason: forgot to add smiley face
Old Dec 5th 2006, 9:54 pm
Forum Regular

MillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really niceMillsyandtheTroop is just really nice
Wink Re: Hello everyone!

Originally Posted by MillsyandtheTroop
We have just joined with an agency and are planning to emigrate with a skilled visa. There's loads to think about and do yet, but just wanted to say hello to everyone, as I think you will become a tower of support for us during the very stressful times!!!
I am a nurse, my husband is in IT and hopefully we will be migrating with our two children aged 3 and 7 months.
People seem to be migrating with different visas with different numbers at the end?! What do these numbers mean? Is there more than one type of skilled visa?
Anyway, I'm sure these questions will be three of many in the months or years to come!!!
And to everyone who is waiting - hopefully we will be joining you in the queue!!

x

Thanks for the welcome!!!
Old Dec 5th 2006, 10:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello everyone!

Thanks for the welcome!!!
Hi Millsy Welcome to BE!!!!!

Sorry dont think that many look in here I know I'm guilty of that most of the chat is done in the barbie and the normal aussie forum.

N
Old Dec 6th 2006, 8:54 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

x
just wanted to give you a very big warm welcome. lots of luck with your app and remember to breathe throughout
traceyx
Old Dec 7th 2006, 9:16 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks guys!