Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Hello everyone.....

Hello everyone.....

Old Dec 13th 2004, 3:59 pm
PommieLeague

Default Re: Hello everyone.....

Ive been on for months and got zilch! Who you know eh?

Old Dec 13th 2004, 4:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lathlain
Ive been on for months and got zilch! Who you know eh?
how about i see if i can send you some karma and you send me some and we see if our boxes have increased
Old Dec 13th 2004, 5:47 pm
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by jimtrish
how do i get lots of nice blue boxes?
Get people to karma you People with more boxes send more Karma than those with less. You can check your karma at My Profile, to see who sent you some.

Old Dec 13th 2004, 10:52 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Geordie George
Only joined today and all that karma already ...?

GG
And people ask why I turned my reputation meter off
Old Dec 13th 2004, 11:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

cadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Siren
I am so LOVING the new quote, Wayne.... WHERE is that from?

Siren
Brian Potter aka Peter Kay - Pheonix Nights

(I prefer the Mrs Doyle quote at the bottom of GeordieGeorge's meself)

Andy
Cadman
Old Dec 14th 2004, 12:02 am
auzzie

Thanks everyone, I think am going to flippin' love it here ! I guess it's ok to say most of you are a bit loopy ( in a good way ), and have so much to say for yourselves.

Thanks for the warm welcome folks, love you all already.

Old Dec 14th 2004, 2:16 am
BE Enthusiast

JohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by auzzie
Thanks everyone, I think am going to flippin' love it here ! I guess it's ok to say most of you are a bit loopy ( in a good way ), and have so much to say for yourselves.

Thanks for the warm welcome folks, love you all already.

Hi Auzzie - another warm welcome - we're pretty new here ourselves - we're also both in I.T but decided to throw in the I.T towel and move to Brisbane (not many I.T jobs here compared to Sydney). If everything goes horribly wrong then my husband might go back into I.T, but personally, I'd rather eat worms...!!!

There's a Kent meet arranged by Sue2, due for the new year. It's at the Harvester in Dartford. There's a few gatecrashers from Essex (such as ourselves) also attending. I used to work in Bexleyheath for 3 years so I guess I'm not too much of a gatecrasher. Haven't been to a meet-up before, but I guess it'll be fun. Sue2 is posting nearer the date (I think it was Sat 8th).
Best of Luck with everything.
Netta
Old Dec 14th 2004, 2:29 am
Just Joined

Scottie Shell is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there

I'm all new to this too. Just signed up today, thought it would be good to get advice on moving.
I am off to melbourne for a while at least, got a job there and start in jan.......Very scary moving there on your own. I'm sure there will be some happy drinkers there hopefully
Old Dec 14th 2004, 3:13 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

I have been a silent reader of the forum until now, so looking forward to getting to know a few of you, if not more, and having my questions answered by those going through the whole thing.

Nice to meet you all !
Hiya! Hope you are well.........welcome to the nut house! LOL
Old Dec 14th 2004, 3:47 am
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute

I have been a silent reader of the forum until now, so looking forward to getting to know a few of you, if not more, and having my questions answered by those going through the whole thing.

Nice to meet you all !
Hi, welcome and good luck.

Paul.
Old Dec 14th 2004, 7:29 am
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Cadman,

Thank you!!!!

While we're running the mutual appreciation society, thought I'd add that I'm lovin' Deadmeat's Fozzie/John Lennon hybrid!

Cheers,

GG
Old Dec 14th 2004, 7:34 am
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Hi Cadman,

Thank you!!!!

While we're running the mutual appreciation society, thought I'd add that I'm lovin' Deadmeat's Fozzie/John Lennon hybrid!

Cheers,

GG
Thanks GG, you're close enough for rock and roll

----------------------------------
So this is Xmas
And what have you done
Another year over
And a new one just begun
And so this is Xmas
I hope you have fun
The near and the dear one
The old and the young
Old Dec 14th 2004, 7:40 am
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

Some dodgy Christmas track by Paul McCartney's just been on. May have affected my judgement.

Ozzy?

Fozzie Ozzy?!!! (This amuses me greatly!!)

Cheers for the karma.

GG

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
Thanks GG, you're close enough for rock and roll

So this is Xmas
And what have you done
Another year over
And a new one just begun
And so this is Xmas
I hope you have fun
The near and the dear one
The old and the young
Old Dec 14th 2004, 7:46 am
Account Closed

Some dodgy Christmas track by Paul McCartney's just been on. May have affected my judgement.

Ozzy?

Fozzie Ozzy?!!! (This amuses me greatly!!)

Cheers for the karma.

GG
It wouldn't be that one that goes "Simply having a wonderful christmas time" would it? That's EVIL
Old Dec 14th 2004, 7:52 am
Cup of tea, Father?

'Fraid it was ... It's a Best Christmas Album in the World ... EVER! compilation thing. Honest, gov. Although things have improved since The Pogues and Kirsty MacColl came on ...

You’re a bum
You’re a punk
You’re an old slut on junk
Lying there almost dead on a drip in that bed
You scumbag, you maggot
You cheap lousy faggot
Happy christmas your arse
I pray God it’s our last

Sums up Christmas in our house perfectly!

GG

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
It wouldn't be that one that goes "Simply having a wonderful christmas time" would it? That's EVIL

Last edited by Geordie George; Dec 14th 2004 at 7:53 am. Reason: Spelling, again ...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.