Hello everyone.

Old Aug 8th 2003, 9:31 am
Just Joined

markymark is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Hello everyone.

First time in the forum, thaught i would say Hello. We have just started the application ! Hoping to move to Perth, Have been there on Holiday it was great ?. Although I have an Hnc in electronic communications we are going on my wifes trade (hairdresser) as we get an extra 5 points I believe they must be desperate for good Hairdressers in Australia.
Old Aug 8th 2003, 9:37 am
Not here

Florida_03 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hello everyone.

Originally posted by markymark
Although I have an Hnc in electronic communications we are going on my wifes trade (hairdresser) as we get an extra 5 points I believe they must be desperate for good Hairdressers in Australia.
Extra 5 points for constructing hair, instead of wireless systems?

Well bugger me, what is Australia coming to? Lucky PB has passed out and some Jehovah Witness has just found him and is honest enough to go through his wallet to find a number to call and try and get his long-enduring wife to drive out to the OB and pick him up and take him home to sleep it off. But I digress...best wishes.
Old Aug 8th 2003, 9:58 am
Hussy

mika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of light

Hello

It's nice to see another Scot heading down under. Have you just started your TRA assesment, or your main application? Either way you have plenty of time to plan before making the move.

Good luck with everything

Mel
Old Aug 8th 2003, 10:05 am
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome to the forum

Best of luck with your application

footie chick
Old Aug 8th 2003, 10:56 am
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

We are going over on my wifes skills as a hairdressaer as well. Its amazing the difference on points. I seem to recall when looking that hairdressers got 60 points and marine biologists got 40 points. Our conclusion was there are a lot of scruffy haired marine biologists out there.

We did the skills assessment in Nov 01 and we had our assurance of support bond requested at the end of last month so hopefully PR visas arriving any day soon.

Good luck with your application

Matt
Old Aug 8th 2003, 1:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

cadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of light

Originally posted by HUP
Our conclusion was there are a lot of scruffy haired marine biologists out there.
Case in point : Richard Dreyfuss in Jaws

Hello there, I too am new to this site - I've been looking for something like this for 6 months since we began compiling Colleague References etc.!

So much info.!

Sorry to be dense but what is TRA?

We have had my skills approved by VETASSESS apparently, and the actual Immigration forms are being submitted this week.
We are hoping to go as: Skilled Sponsored with AOS - I think!?!?
Using an agent in Sydney.
Old Aug 8th 2003, 1:40 pm
Hussy

mika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of light

Originally posted by cadman

Sorry to be dense but what is TRA?
Hi

TRA is Trades Recognition Australia

Is is like VETASSESS, but for tradespeople

Mel
Old Aug 8th 2003, 1:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

cadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of light

Originally posted by mika24me
Hi

TRA is Trades Recognition Australia

Is is like VETASSESS, but for tradespeople

Mel

Ah, the Tradesman's Entrance !
Old Aug 8th 2003, 6:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

First time in the forum, thaught i would say Hello. We have just started the application ! Hoping to move to Perth, Have been there on Holiday it was great ?. Although I have an Hnc in electronic communications we are going on my wifes trade (hairdresser) as we get an extra 5 points I believe they must be desperate for good Hairdressers in Australia.
Hi and welcome to the group
we're hoping to go to Brisbane, just waiting for hubbys trade assessment to come back been gone since June 23rd so shouldn't be tooooooo much longer
best of luck with everything
rach, mark and chanelle (10)
Old Aug 8th 2003, 7:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

booboo1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Markymark

Welcome and best wishes in your application. My brother lives in perth and it is a beautiful place.

Cheers
BooBoo
Old Aug 8th 2003, 11:54 pm
ACE
BE Forum Addict

ACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by cadman

We have had my skills approved by VETASSESS apparently, and the actual Immigration forms are being submitted this week.
We are hoping to go as: Skilled Sponsored with AOS - I think!?!?
Using an agent in Sydney.
Hi Cadman,
Welcome to the forum.
ACE
PS
I have sent you a PM
Old Aug 9th 2003, 3:50 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

We are saved another hairdresser is on the way , I can throw away me dog clippers at last , Perth only has 200,000 hairdressers it badly needs more.
You son should take up bricklaying that stuff you do is pointless is a third world country.

Old Aug 9th 2003, 8:52 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Why are you heading to Perth?

Go to Brisbane ! There is a user of this site (lisaxxx) that is desperate to employ a stylist. She posted on here a few days ago offering a job.

At least you could arrange work before you arrive.
Old Aug 9th 2003, 9:18 am
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

At the top of the page, do a 'search' for hairdressers. There are a few applying under this skill. Good luck.
Old Aug 11th 2003, 1:36 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by SteveBannister
At the top of the page, do a 'search' for hairdressers. There are a few applying under this skill. Good luck.
No do not tell me you or your good wife is an hairdresser , explains the crap you post.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.