Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Hello all - long time no speak

Hello all - long time no speak

Old Dec 9th 2003, 11:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold
Default Hello all - long time no speak

Since selling the house and moving in with the outlaws. I have to say I am enjoying being mothered, tea made, bed made etc the problem is I could get used to it

Well Brisbane here we come in 9 weeks time, how quickly time flys. Managed to sell my car in a day so was pretty chuffed, that that was the last of my worries. Finish work next week cannot wait to have 7 weeks off to chill before the hard work commences when we emigrate. So no internet at all

How is everyone and any news I have missed ? No internet access is a bugger.

Hope you are all well and things are going the way you want them too ?

Are you organised for Christmas ?

Love Carrianne x
Old Dec 9th 2003, 11:55 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Hi Carianne
Glad to hear that you are well. You better make the most of the pampering!!

We are off to validate on 17 January flying with Singapore airlines.

We will be staying for thee weeks then hopefully moving for good late summer. It has beenr eally difficult this year trying to find things for the kids xmas pressies and we dont want even more stuff to take with us when we go.

Hope you have a lovely christmas.

debs
Old Dec 9th 2003, 12:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold

HI,

That isn't long for your trip. Glad you are well.

You have a great Christmas too x
Old Dec 9th 2003, 12:02 pm
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Carianne,

It looks like we arrive a week after you (10 weeks and counting), also heading north of Brisbane. My head is spinning at the moment, I cant really concentrate on christmas at all. We've sold our house but dont have to be out until the week before we go so will only be with MIL for a week.
There seem to be a lot of us heading for that area around that time,
Good luck and happy christmas,

Michaela
Old Dec 9th 2003, 12:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Carrianne

Good to hear from mate. No news from me, haven`t been on here for a while just pop in from time to time. You lucky thing having all that time off.

Glad to hear you are being spoilt rotten by the in-laws. Best of luck with your plans and keep in touch.

footie chick xx
Old Dec 9th 2003, 5:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hello all - long time no speak

Originally posted by Carrianne
Since selling the house and moving in with the outlaws. I have to say I am enjoying being mothered, tea made, bed made etc the problem is I could get used to it

Well Brisbane here we come in 9 weeks time, how quickly time flys. Managed to sell my car in a day so was pretty chuffed, that that was the last of my worries. Finish work next week cannot wait to have 7 weeks off to chill before the hard work commences when we emigrate. So no internet at all

How is everyone and any news I have missed ? No internet access is a bugger.

Hope you are all well and things are going the way you want them too ?

Are you organised for Christmas ?

Love Carrianne x
Hi Chuck!
sent you a pm,
love rach