Hello to all

Old Oct 6th 2006, 1:07 pm
Just Joined

culiver is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Hello to all

Hey everyone
My name is culiver and i have just become a new member of this forum. I am from Ireland and i plan to emigrate to Australia within a year with my girlfriend who is from Holland. IM looking forward to finding out info on topics that you discuss as they might be useful to me too and visa versa..
Cheers Culiver
Old Oct 6th 2006, 1:09 pm
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hello to all

Originally Posted by culiver
Hey everyone
My name is culiver and i have just become a new member of this forum. I am from Ireland and i plan to emigrate to Australia within a year with my girlfriend who is from Holland. IM looking forward to finding out info on topics that you discuss as they might be useful to me too and visa versa..
Cheers Culiver
Hello peeps! what u wanna know?
where in OZ u planning on moving to?
Old Oct 7th 2006, 6:00 pm
Just Joined

culiver is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Hello to all

Originally Posted by paulrachel
Hello peeps! what u wanna know?
where in OZ u planning on moving to?
Hello how are you. Im planning to move to Perth hopefully as there are lots of work there and last year when i was on a years working holiday i stayed and worked there for 3 months great fun and there is lots of good surf down the coast. As for my question there is an Australian expo roadshow happenning in Dublin on the 21st and 22 of this month and its organised by the London office of the Australian embassy, have you or anyone been to one of these roadshows and what can i expect from it??
Cheers for the reply before
Culiver