Wikiposts

Hello All ...

Old Jul 21st 2003, 6:58 am
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Cheers

Originally posted by anthonykirby
Yeah - will continue to relax although I am sorting out the dog as she will be flying next Tuesday (29th)

She will stay in quarantine for 1 mth in Sydney and then go to Mother in Laws - she originally came from Oz so she is going home (feel rather jealous!)

I just worked out how to email case officer after many attempts at the address.

Hopefully I should hear tomorrow and then i can book my business class ticket with Qantas!

Anth
have everything crossed for you and Zoe
best wishes
rach, mark and chanelle x
Old Jul 21st 2003, 7:47 am
Forum Regular

Ruthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of light

good luck from us too Anthony.
Sounds like you dog will be flying out a day or so before us!
We are off to re-visit my family, fingers crossed it goes well...
Old Jul 21st 2003, 7:48 am
Forum Regular

anthonykirby is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Cheers Ruthyman

Hoping that I hear soon!

Shaved off my hair to stop me pulling at it!

Anth
Old Jul 21st 2003, 7:58 am
Forum Regular

Ruthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of lightRuthyman is a glorious beacon of light

ok that was a ....hair! (only kidding)
good luck once again!
ps...Your're gonna look pretty mean striding thru customswith a 'aircut like that old son
Old Jul 21st 2003, 9:54 pm
Forum Regular

Bidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really nice
Smile

Best of luck Anthony & Zoe,

Hope the visa comes soon - still keeping my fingers crossed!

Cheers,

Bidd
Old Jul 21st 2003, 10:31 pm
Forum Regular

John Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant futureJohn Howard has a brilliant future
Default Re: Pollyanna

Originally posted by anthonykirby
Cheers,

I am hopeful that postie may come bearing gifts for me! He even looks upset when he aint got it for me! think he is looking forward to seeing me go!!!!!

the fact that I dont work no more is strange but I think it has eased a lot of pressure as I was assistant manager in the store and put up with endless amounts of shit from my manager (who is emigrating to Cyprus!)

Obviously he doesnt care what he says because if they sack him it dont make a difference as he is retiring.

Will keep everyone posted as and when things develop

HOw often do case officers reply to emails (I sent a nice one!)

Also - anyone ever had Amy Higgs as a case officer?? What was she like in terms of speed?

Anth
On my skilled independant visa my case officer asked me for work evidence that she didnt need. I e-mailed her and got a response in two days saying that i was correct and that she already had what she needed. They are human, but don't expect an immediate response.

Best of luck
Pete