hello

Old Jan 22nd 2007, 9:20 am
hand me a stubby

silver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nice
Talking hello

just wanted to introduce myself to you all,
my name is gareth i am 31 and hope(visa permitting) to be in perth before sept this year, the visa is in my wifes name (rachie241) and as she is a nurse so we hope to be accepted.
i have one son who is 3.
my parents live in secret harbour and my sister lives in melbourne.

i am a mechanical electrical engineer and uk approved A/C installer.

i enjoy diving and i am padi qualified dive master.

also a big manchester city fan as i only moved walsall to be with my wife .

i live in walsall near birmingham GB

Last edited by silver knight; Jan 22nd 2007 at 10:06 am. Reason: missed out info
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 9:29 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hello

Hello, welcome to BE.

Have you already sent off your visa application? Is your wife the main applicant? If so you may get a visa grant quite quickly. Mine only took just over 4 months.

Best of luck with it all!

jackie
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 9:30 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry I think I may have mis read your original post....do you already have your visas?

Jackie
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 10:04 am
hand me a stubby

silver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nicesilver knight is just really nice

thanks for the welcome
yes rach is the main applicant we started the process last june but our agent buggered up the nursing skills assesment which took 5 months the get back from the anmc (a future post once we have our visa) the visa was lodged last week.
we are also looking at getting a sponsored visa so we can get to oz, we both so want to go, as does my son who wants a pet dolphin to live in the bath and a kangaroo to get around in/on he is only 3.
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 10:26 am
Living the Dream!

Let hope you get a quicker response to the visa than the skills assessment then eh?

I have just replied to one of Rachies posts on the nurses forum, have you two got separate pc's or are you fighting over one?

My other half doesn't come on here so I get to stay on as long as I like......a bit too long is some cases.

Love the idea about your son having a dolphin as a pet. How cool would that be? Please don't tell my kids as they will want one too.

Jackie
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 3:28 pm
hand me a stubby

yes we hope so too,weather is pants here.

we have 2 laptops and a desktop to act as a server.

list of pets has shrunk there was a pink snake with purple spots , a tiger with no teeth and a blue bear on his list .
as for the dolphin it is now going to live in secret harbour in his grans swimming pool it will be called swimmer and catch balls also will give rhys rides around the swimming pool.
i do love having a 3yr old , make me smile everyday.