British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Hello. (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/hello-408637/)

Vin 'n Bin Nov 17th 2006 12:11 pm

Hello.

Hi everyone, we hope this works as we have just registered and we need to get used to everything...so not sure if we have done this correctly, but here goes :)

Vin 'n Bin Nov 17th 2006 12:17 pm

Re: Hello.

Originally Posted by Vin 'n Bin
Hi everyone, we hope this works as we have just registered and we need to get used to everything...so not sure if we have done this correctly, but here goes :)

Well we managed to put the first post on so I think we are up and running ;)

Nomore Nov 17th 2006 12:20 pm

HELLO vin n bin??

how are you guys?? ;)

Vin 'n Bin Nov 17th 2006 12:32 pm

Yay!...we did it :D We would like to say hello to everyone on this site, which we think is brilliant. It is only polite to introduce ourselves...we live in Perth as you can all see but we are both from St.Helens, Lancashire. We have lived in Australia for 35 years. I (Bindi) lived in Adelaide for 30 years before moving to Perth to be with Vince, hence our username :). I am a moderator on one of our English hometown's forums and that's how we met and it was back and forth...Adelaide/Perth/Adelaide/Perth...until I moved here a few years ago. I have read some really interesting posts on here and you all seem a really nice bunch of people...I would like to reply to some of them but we've had a really busy day and I will be back here tomorrow....so take care all....we look forward to getting to know you all :) ...Bindi.

devondumplings Nov 17th 2006 12:33 pm

Hello Vin n' Bin

This is our first time as well :scared: omg hope it looks ok :confused: and a warm hello to everyone else :)

Clippy Nov 17th 2006 12:35 pm

Hello newbies :)

Vin 'n Bin Nov 17th 2006 12:39 pm

Originally Posted by paulrachel
HELLO vin n bin??

how are you guys?? ;)

Hi Paul and Rachel :) ...we are both fine thankyou, at the moment Vince is watching TV (George Benson in Concert)...not my cup of tea :) ...where are you two in this lovely country? Getting tired after a busy day...so I'll toddle off soon...hope you are both as well as we are...Bindi :)

Nomore Nov 17th 2006 12:42 pm

Hi Paul and Rachel :) ...we are both fine thankyou, at the moment Vince is watching TV (George Benson in Concert)...not my cup of tea :) ...where are you two in this lovely country? Getting tired after a busy day...so I'll toddle off soon...hope you are both as well as we are...Bindi :)

Bindi we are in Perth too :)
welcome to the site!

Vin 'n Bin Nov 17th 2006 12:44 pm

Originally Posted by Clippies
Hello newbies :)

Hi Clippies :) ...and devondumplings :) ....my son lives in Cornwall and we were over there in April...lovely part of the country. Thankyou all :)

Vin 'n Bin Nov 17th 2006 12:48 pm

Originally Posted by paulrachel
Bindi we are in Perth too :)
welcome to the site!

You are probably around the corner ;) ...thank you so much for the welcome. We are near the domestic airport...we feel at home already :)

Angela Marie Nov 17th 2006 12:53 pm

Hello Vin n' Bin - welcome :p

The O'Neills Nov 17th 2006 1:59 pm

Hey Bindi

Welcome to BE!!

We're off to Adelaide soon, so I'll probably be picking your brains about it over and over and over . . . . OMG its true, i am a saddo.

Used to live near Perth (WA) and we loved it (bit hot in the summer tho')

Anyhoo, hello to u both

:beer:

Nic

curly Nov 17th 2006 4:17 pm

Hi Vin 'n Bin :) and Hi Devondumplings :)

Clippy Nov 17th 2006 5:11 pm

devondumplings is such a fab username :D

Vin 'n Bin Nov 18th 2006 5:28 am

Originally Posted by The O'Neills
Hey Bindi

Welcome to BE!!

We're off to Adelaide soon, so I'll probably be picking your brains about it over and over and over . . . . OMG its true, i am a saddo.

Used to live near Perth (WA) and we loved it (bit hot in the summer tho')

Anyhoo, hello to u both

:beer:

Nic

Hi Nic :) ...I loved Adelaide and still miss it. My brother and his family are still there...it also gets very hot in summer :eek: I love Perth too although I find it is rather humid...it's very nice to 'meet' you :)