Hello.

Old Nov 17th 2006, 12:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Vin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to behold
Smile Hello.

Hi everyone, we hope this works as we have just registered and we need to get used to everything...so not sure if we have done this correctly, but here goes
Old Nov 17th 2006, 12:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Vin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Hello.

Originally Posted by Vin 'n Bin
Hi everyone, we hope this works as we have just registered and we need to get used to everything...so not sure if we have done this correctly, but here goes
Well we managed to put the first post on so I think we are up and running
Old Nov 17th 2006, 12:20 pm
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point

HELLO vin n bin??

how are you guys??
Old Nov 17th 2006, 12:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yay!...we did it We would like to say hello to everyone on this site, which we think is brilliant. It is only polite to introduce ourselves...we live in Perth as you can all see but we are both from St.Helens, Lancashire. We have lived in Australia for 35 years. I (Bindi) lived in Adelaide for 30 years before moving to Perth to be with Vince, hence our username . I am a moderator on one of our English hometown's forums and that's how we met and it was back and forth...Adelaide/Perth/Adelaide/Perth...until I moved here a few years ago. I have read some really interesting posts on here and you all seem a really nice bunch of people...I would like to reply to some of them but we've had a really busy day and I will be back here tomorrow....so take care all....we look forward to getting to know you all ...Bindi.
Old Nov 17th 2006, 12:33 pm
Just Joined

devondumplings has much to be proud ofdevondumplings has much to be proud ofdevondumplings has much to be proud ofdevondumplings has much to be proud ofdevondumplings has much to be proud ofdevondumplings has much to be proud ofdevondumplings has much to be proud ofdevondumplings has much to be proud ofdevondumplings has much to be proud ofdevondumplings has much to be proud ofdevondumplings has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Hello.

Hello Vin n' Bin

This is our first time as well :scared: omg hope it looks ok and a warm hello to everyone else
Old Nov 17th 2006, 12:35 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Hello newbies
Old Nov 17th 2006, 12:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by paulrachel
HELLO vin n bin??

how are you guys??
Hi Paul and Rachel ...we are both fine thankyou, at the moment Vince is watching TV (George Benson in Concert)...not my cup of tea ...where are you two in this lovely country? Getting tired after a busy day...so I'll toddle off soon...hope you are both as well as we are...Bindi
Old Nov 17th 2006, 12:42 pm
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Paul and Rachel ...we are both fine thankyou, at the moment Vince is watching TV (George Benson in Concert)...not my cup of tea ...where are you two in this lovely country? Getting tired after a busy day...so I'll toddle off soon...hope you are both as well as we are...Bindi
Bindi we are in Perth too
welcome to the site!
Old Nov 17th 2006, 12:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Clippies
Hello newbies
Hi Clippies ...and devondumplings ....my son lives in Cornwall and we were over there in April...lovely part of the country. Thankyou all
Old Nov 17th 2006, 12:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by paulrachel
Bindi we are in Perth too
welcome to the site!

You are probably around the corner ...thank you so much for the welcome. We are near the domestic airport...we feel at home already
Old Nov 17th 2006, 12:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Angela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Vin n' Bin - welcome
Old Nov 17th 2006, 1:59 pm
Homeward bound

The O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Bindi

Welcome to BE!!

We're off to Adelaide soon, so I'll probably be picking your brains about it over and over and over . . . . OMG its true, i am a saddo.

Used to live near Perth (WA) and we loved it (bit hot in the summer tho')

Anyhoo, hello to u both

Nic
Old Nov 17th 2006, 4:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Vin 'n Bin and Hi Devondumplings
Old Nov 17th 2006, 5:11 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

devondumplings is such a fab username
Old Nov 18th 2006, 5:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by The O'Neills
Hey Bindi

Welcome to BE!!

We're off to Adelaide soon, so I'll probably be picking your brains about it over and over and over . . . . OMG its true, i am a saddo.

Used to live near Perth (WA) and we loved it (bit hot in the summer tho')

Anyhoo, hello to u both

Nic

Hi Nic ...I loved Adelaide and still miss it. My brother and his family are still there...it also gets very hot in summer I love Perth too although I find it is rather humid...it's very nice to 'meet' you

Last edited by Vin 'n Bin; Nov 18th 2006 at 5:51 am. Reason: spelling mistake.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.