Hello

Old Oct 21st 2006, 8:09 pm
Forum Regular

Badasg has a reputation beyond reputeBadasg has a reputation beyond reputeBadasg has a reputation beyond reputeBadasg has a reputation beyond reputeBadasg has a reputation beyond reputeBadasg has a reputation beyond reputeBadasg has a reputation beyond reputeBadasg has a reputation beyond reputeBadasg has a reputation beyond reputeBadasg has a reputation beyond reputeBadasg has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Hello

I'm new here and want to say hello.
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 1:03 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hello

Originally Posted by Badasg
hi . how are you?
Old Oct 22nd 2006, 12:45 pm
Forum Regular

h1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to allh1tvd is a name known to all

Hi
I'm new too!!
What stage are you at in terms of emigrating?
Old Oct 25th 2006, 8:54 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Hello
Old Oct 25th 2006, 8:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

Welcome to BE. Where are you heading?
Old Oct 26th 2006, 7:18 pm
Just Joined

rebecca73 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi all

I am new too and am moving to Melbourne in 2 weeks, cant wait!

is the weather out there good this time of year? i've heard that melbourne can be a bit colder than sydney?
Old Oct 26th 2006, 8:06 pm
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rebecca73
hi all

I am new too and am moving to Melbourne in 2 weeks, cant wait!

is the weather out there good this time of year? i've heard that melbourne can be a bit colder than sydney?
Colder but friendlier

The cold is nothing like the UK or Europe.

Kew where you are destined is also very nice and quite central. Suggest any suburbs nearby will be more than adequate.

You will be just north of us - we are in Malvern.

Kiwi
Old Oct 27th 2006, 8:50 am
Just Joined

thanks!

its quite cold and raining here in the UK so am looking fwd to getting out there!

so if i live in kew, will i stil be in a good distance of some good bars & restaurants etc??

cheers
Old Oct 27th 2006, 8:57 am
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

thanks!

its quite cold and raining here in the UK so am looking fwd to getting out there!

so if i live in kew, will i stil be in a good distance of some good bars & restaurants etc??

cheers
We live on a side street of Glenferrie Road (Malvern) its loaded with bars and restaurants and Kew is just under 7km or under 10 mins drive.

You will also find a large number of restaurants closer to you on the north end of Glenferrie in Hawthorn. Of course there are many other "social centres" but to give an indication you will not be more than 10 to 15 mins from a decent place to eat of drink.

Not sure of your age etc but my cousin lives close to us (28) and she is having an absolute ball (her partner lives on Gold Coast - so she makes up for it by getting out with the girls).

Kiwi
Old Oct 27th 2006, 9:13 am
Just Joined

Talking Re: Hello

thanks kiwi for advice.

i am 32, and on my own, so need to be somewhere where i can get out!!
Old Oct 27th 2006, 11:31 pm
Forum Regular

Badasg has a reputation beyond reputeBadasg has a reputation beyond reputeBadasg has a reputation beyond reputeBadasg has a reputation beyond reputeBadasg has a reputation beyond reputeBadasg has a reputation beyond reputeBadasg has a reputation beyond reputeBadasg has a reputation beyond reputeBadasg has a reputation beyond reputeBadasg has a reputation beyond reputeBadasg has a reputation beyond repute

thanks kiwi for advice.

Hello again,

Just replying to your E.mail. Hope you are okay. What do you mean you need somewhere to go and need to get out? Where are you?
Old Oct 28th 2006, 7:44 am
Melbourne Australia

thanks kiwi for advice.

Rebecca you should PM Casg or Teilko they will help kick start your social scene - they are the force behind the monthly curry nights and other various get togethers - also I think Sass in Elsterwick (just down the road from us).

My wife and I are 36 so not that much older - but quite busy with a young 3 year old (going on 18).
Old Oct 28th 2006, 8:16 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by thebears
Rebecca you should PM Casg or Teilko they will help kick start your social scene - they are the force behind the monthly curry nights and other various get togethers - also I think Sass in Elsterwick (just down the road from us).

My wife and I are 36 so not that much older - but quite busy with a young 3 year old (going on 18).

cheers.

I meant i am coming over on my own, and i dont know anybody (yet!) in melbourne. I have friends over in sydney and perth, but thats a bit far for a night out!!
Old Oct 28th 2006, 8:23 am
Melbourne Australia

cheers.

I meant i am coming over on my own, and i dont know anybody (yet!) in melbourne. I have friends over in sydney and perth, but thats a bit far for a night out!!
Oops sorry no I was meaning if you fancy getting out and about with some other Expat girls - think they had a nice girlie night a few months back.

But in any case being new to a city (let alone a country) - we are all in the area if you need some help or advice.
Old Oct 28th 2006, 8:38 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by thebears
Oops sorry no I was meaning if you fancy getting out and about with some other Expat girls - think they had a nice girlie night a few months back.

But in any case being new to a city (let alone a country) - we are all in the area if you need some help or advice.

sorry, i meant to reply to Badasg, who asked where i was......
thanks for giving me the other girls info, i will get in touch for the girls nights out.
cheers for your help

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.