hello

Old Jun 22nd 2006, 10:49 am
Forum Regular

martfs427 has a brilliant futuremartfs427 has a brilliant futuremartfs427 has a brilliant futuremartfs427 has a brilliant futuremartfs427 has a brilliant futuremartfs427 has a brilliant future
Default hello

anyone in the Narangba, Aspley, North lakes area just moved here or been here for a while would like to chat and give some experiences or help. we have been here for three weeks. just got a rental at narangba still job hunting everything is certificate for this and certificate for that nothing but red tape to fart. we have got a 2 year old daughter and we are looking to make some new friends out here.
Old Jun 24th 2006, 9:36 am
Here At Last!!

frogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nice
Default Re: hello

hello

we r moving over to north lakes in September if you fancy meeting up ? the areas were you said r they near north lakes as i cant find my map .we have a 5 year old boy and a ten year old girl .let me no your thoughts on were you are

lisax
Old Jun 26th 2006, 10:04 am
Forum Regular

martfs427 has a brilliant futuremartfs427 has a brilliant futuremartfs427 has a brilliant futuremartfs427 has a brilliant futuremartfs427 has a brilliant futuremartfs427 has a brilliant future
Smile Re: hello

yeah no probs its only about 15 mins from North Lakes. Are you already over here and what do you do
Old Jun 26th 2006, 5:53 pm
Here At Last!!

frogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nice
Default Re: hello

hello

no were not there yet should be end of september cant wat on count down!. i work in a high school at the moment and my husband works for bae systems so we r hoping to do the same over there ,but looking at things my husband will have to change his job because he is not an aus citizen .what do u do? r u enjoying it over there . I'm a bit worried about making friends and that but should fit in fine

Lisa
Old Jul 7th 2006, 1:37 am
Forum Regular

Smile Re: hello

Hi Lisa

We have been here for 5 -6 weeks now. Love the lifestyle but find the paperwork a bit serious!!!! You need a certificate to blow your nose!!!!!

We have settled into a rental at the mo but will be looking at buying asap. Just need to get Jobs. ha ha how easy is that!!!!!!!!!NOT

Sam is a nurse and she has managed to get quite a few job offers so as a teacher you should have no problem. It has been harder for me to find work as I have no certificates in anything but have experience as an aircraft engineer (Navy), sales and recently a SKY engineer. I have been applying for allsorts so will get something soon.

North Lakes is very nice but we found that the plot sizes are very small compared to Narangba which is only 10 minutes further north

Do you have any friends or relies over here?

Sorry it is taking a while to respond but we don't get internet till next tues and so we have to use aunties computer.

Enjoy your last few weeks at home as it goes very quick. You will defo love it out here!!!!!!! We look forward to meeting you when you arrive(at least you can say you have got 1 friend over here) ha ha ha!!!!!!

If you want to have mob numbers or want to know anything else you will have to private message !!!!

speak to you soon

Martin and Sam