Hello ....

Old Jan 4th 2005, 10:26 am
Forum Regular

anthonykirby is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello ....

Hi All,

1.Very quickly. We got married August 2004, see attached photo.

2.We moved into a new villa in a lovely little suburb.

3.We may be moving to NSW

4.Seeking advice on Newcastle, NSW!

Speak to you all soon

p.s. All the best for 2005!

Anthony
Attached Thumbnails Hello ....-anth-zoe-3-bw-crop1.jpg  
Old Jan 4th 2005, 10:42 am
BE Enthusiast

sophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nice
Default Re: Hello ....

hiya guys

CONGRATULATIONS on your nuptials, you both look great in the photo! Hope you have a long and happy life together.

Looking forward to hearing more from you guys and your adventures!! Don't know nowt about NSW but just wanted to congratulate you!

love sophia xx
Old Jan 4th 2005, 1:29 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

hello, and congrats on the wedding!!!
I think you and the missus were just leaving when i joined the forum ,but i do remember you!
let us know how you get on with your move.
best wishes for 2005!!

sue
Old Jan 4th 2005, 1:37 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats on the wedding, you must post more often and let us know what you are up to!
Old Jan 4th 2005, 1:43 pm
Dancing Queen

Lucyemma5 is a jewel in the roughLucyemma5 is a jewel in the roughLucyemma5 is a jewel in the roughLucyemma5 is a jewel in the roughLucyemma5 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by anthonykirby
Hi All,

1.Very quickly. We got married August 2004, see attached photo.

2.We moved into a new villa in a lovely little suburb.

3.We may be moving to NSW

4.Seeking advice on Newcastle, NSW!

Speak to you all soon

p.s. All the best for 2005!

Anthony
First of all - congratulations.

Second, In-Laws have just bought a holiday unit in Newcastle and are sending us some more info about the area, once I have it I will let you know. We are starting in Brisbane and having a look as far down as Newcastle and as far up as Noosa.

Regards

Lucy
Old Jan 4th 2005, 1:45 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

So hows the DJ'ing going Anthony ?
Old Jan 4th 2005, 3:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

Hi you guys, what lovely photos, congratulations

tracey.
Old Jan 4th 2005, 3:27 pm
Merlot

Congrat, lovely piccy.

Why Newcastle NSW - have you ever been!!! Yikes!!!!

Nupe not too bad, some nice spots around, maybe try top end of NSW Central Coast to live - lovely! Whizz up to Newcastle on the Pacific Highway! Better still rob a bank an live in the Hunter Valley Wineries!

Good luck and best wishes Mr & Mrs.

Merlot

Old Jan 4th 2005, 10:24 pm
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

Just been up to Newcastle for a couple of days between Christmas and the New Year we were staying quite central. Not great weather and the place was very quiet as it is a University town and the holidays are on, beware it can be very student orientated at other times which is fine if that is what you want.

It is an old coal town, sure you know that, but it means the port is very busy and there were 20 ships queuing up after Christmas to get in. The port area is a bit bleak. They have been trying to rejuvinate it but it is a long process.

The first place we visited was Port Stephen when we came here for a visit in 98 - a 30 min drive north of Newcastle via Stockton. And a place we believe is one of the nicest.

Newcastle central is nothing to write home about....some of the beaches in the centre are fine and of course you have Stockton beach up further and the Hunter valley inland. We have visited people in the burbs around Newcastle and thought they seemed nice enough. 2.0 hrs fast driving Sydney if need be but depends on traffic and it is quite a holiday route and can get busier further down for those that commute from the central coast to Sydney.

The drive South of Newcastle is nice and there seems alot of nice places down this way, obviously all this depends on where you need to be for transport work etc.

Cheers and have fun Anthony....I do remember all your story from the first time. How is it all going with the family?
Old Jan 5th 2005, 12:21 am
Forum Regular

anthonykirby is an unknown quantity at this point

Family is slowly getting better. My sister had a baby so we all started talking again and spoke on xmas day etc which is good. Slowly repairing itself.

Don't bother with Noosa! Its full of snobs with so much botox they look like they are laughing all the time. They all carry around the fake Gucci bags from Bali - and are so false its unreal! Thats one of the reasons we are moving away from here - fake across the whole sunshine coast. (my opinion only)

Wedding was GREAT. Will aim to get more pics on soon - just constantly flat out!

DJing - getting there! Getting the focus back now and moving will help me get more work as its a bigger place with more clubs etc. Getting some good feedback from people there so far.

Will write more later - best do some work!

Anthony
Old Jan 5th 2005, 1:58 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Family is slowly getting better. My sister had a baby so we all started talking again and spoke on xmas day etc which is good. Slowly repairing itself.

Don't bother with Noosa! Its full of snobs with so much botox they look like they are laughing all the time. They all carry around the fake Gucci bags from Bali - and are so false its unreal! Thats one of the reasons we are moving away from here - fake across the whole sunshine coast. (my opinion only)

Wedding was GREAT. Will aim to get more pics on soon - just constantly flat out!

DJing - getting there! Getting the focus back now and moving will help me get more work as its a bigger place with more clubs etc. Getting some good feedback from people there so far.

Will write more later - best do some work!

Anthony
From what understand a lot of Sydneys art scene moved up to Newcastle because of the price of accomodation here. I had a blinding night out there once but cannot really remember much. Noosa struck me as a place that was starting to get more money than taste.

Congrats on the marriage and from Newcastle there is nothing stopping you DJing in Sydney for a night.
Old Jan 5th 2005, 3:14 am
NJJ
BE Forum Addict

NJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond repute

Anthony

heh, not only you with that opinion! I remember also when I was up there internet cafe's seemed to charge about $20 for half hour or something ridiculous like that!!
Old Jan 5th 2005, 7:04 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Anth!!!!

Good to see you back here after far too many months. Glad it's all going well and the wedding photo shows that you had a lovely day - many congrats to you both.

Mr B has lots of links with Newcastle, so let me know if there's anything specific you want to find out and I can ask him. Admittedly, I've yet to visit WA or the NT, but those two excepted, NSW is my favourite state and I've done a little bit of travelling around it so, again, let me know if you have any questions.

Keep posting us your updates. Your name will never be forgotten here because too many people use your posts as examples of what to do when a spouse visa proves to be a little less than straightforward.....

Bundy