Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Heartless new laws

Heartless new laws

Old Feb 4th 2003, 6:21 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Heartless new laws

Originally posted by suebo
Yeah it is a bummer. I was all geared up to come home for my birthday, but it is just bad timing. We are in the process of getting me a working visa and renewing my hubbys, so it is not recommended to leave the country while changing status. Also with the house, it is going to be too close to that time frame. So hoping to get there for Mother's Day. Spend it with my mum for the second time in 8 years.
What state are you living in I know you are not over keen on Yankie land.

Old Feb 4th 2003, 6:25 am
BE Enthusiast

suebo is on a distinguished road

I'm in Maryland, right near Washington DC. I am at the stage now that I wan tto move on, I think that is why we are moving house, got itchy feet.
Old Feb 4th 2003, 6:39 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

I'm in Maryland, right near Washington DC. I am at the stage now that I wan tto move on, I think that is why we are moving house, got itchy feet.

Have seen the area there on a telly program where people swopped homes there are lot worse places to live , could you not move down to the sunbelt might suit you better being a Perth girl?

Old Feb 4th 2003, 6:45 am
BE Enthusiast

suebo is on a distinguished road

Sunbelt???? It is not too bad here. Just had a bad experience with some AH neighbours. The mentality of some of the people here is unbelievable. Best friend one day, pulling the knife outta your back the next.
Old Feb 4th 2003, 6:58 am
Banned

Sunbelt???? It is not too bad here. Just had a bad experience with some AH neighbours. The mentality of some of the people here is unbelievable. Best friend one day, pulling the knife outta your back the next.
California through to Florida all the Southern states , know what you mean about neighbours its not only there you get that , minor things can get blown up even with the best of friends .
I find that Its easier to laugh at people than join in a long running arguement reguardless how I come across on this forum , most cannot fall out with me for long but have done a far bit of chining in my younger days not a bright way to carry on but was fun at the time , now its more fun to joke my way out of it.