Reload this Page >

He asked me, he asked me....

He asked me, he asked me....

Old Mar 1st 2004, 9:26 am
Forum Regular

Natbat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default He asked me, he asked me....

...on the slopes of italy!!

Just got back from a fab week in Italy and to top it all, my fella asked me to marry him on 'Red run - number six' in Cervinia, Italy.

It was quite a funny moment as he made out he had fallen off his snow board into the deep snow, so when I came round the bend he was just lying there looking hurt (good ploy to get me over)!!

So I stopped in a panic and asked if he was okay, only to be presented with a 'bling, bling'

He was just about to ask me when the rest of our ski party (including, Mum, Sister and friends) turned up, who immediately burst into tears and started yelling, he's asking her to marry him!!

Well of course I said yes, but after I had burst into tears and cleared my goggles

I am the happiest girl in the world right now.

Bye for now
Old Mar 1st 2004, 9:35 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations
:PARTY:

when and where is the wedding ? or is it too soon to ask ?
Old Mar 1st 2004, 9:40 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, another one!!!

Congratulations!!!!!

And ahhhh, how romantic!
Old Mar 1st 2004, 9:41 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by Mairi&Chris
Congratulations
:PARTY:

when and where is the wedding ? or is it too soon to ask ?
The wedding will be in Oz but we do not have a date yet. Just enjoying the engagement at the moment, will probably start planning things when we get settled over there.

Thanks for your kind message

Nat
Old Mar 1st 2004, 10:50 am
Adelaide here we come

kittenlips is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: He asked me, he asked me....

Congratulations! Bet you're over the moon at the moment! But shouldn't you have proposed to him, being a leap year and all that?

Theresa
Old Mar 1st 2004, 10:53 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by kittenlips
Congratulations! Bet you're over the moon at the moment! But shouldn't you have proposed to him, being a leap year and all that?

Theresa
I did threaten to, but he beat me to it

I am glad he asked me though, it was very romantic!

Old Mar 1st 2004, 11:22 am
Forum Regular

shedu is an unknown quantity at this point

Many congrats to you both. As we celebrate our 5th anniversary today I can tell you that (I think) marriage is great, never been happier.
Old Mar 1st 2004, 11:37 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to both of you - and what a lovely way to ask you!!!

Last edited by Pollyana; Mar 1st 2004 at 11:41 am.
Old Mar 1st 2004, 12:12 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations.
Old Mar 1st 2004, 6:20 pm
Forum Regular

sunny_samantha is on a distinguished road

Huge congratulations to you both.
Susan
Old Mar 1st 2004, 6:27 pm
Forum Regular

elbow is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Natbat
...on the slopes of italy!!

Just got back from a fab week in Italy and to top it all, my fella asked me to marry him on 'Red run - number six' in Cervinia, Italy.

It was quite a funny moment as he made out he had fallen off his snow board into the deep snow, so when I came round the bend he was just lying there looking hurt (good ploy to get me over)!!

So I stopped in a panic and asked if he was okay, only to be presented with a 'bling, bling'

He was just about to ask me when the rest of our ski party (including, Mum, Sister and friends) turned up, who immediately burst into tears and started yelling, he's asking her to marry him!!

Well of course I said yes, but after I had burst into tears and cleared my goggles

I am the happiest girl in the world right now.

Bye for now

That's lovely! Do you need a dj or a chef? I do a cracking buffet.
Congratulations to you both.
Old Mar 1st 2004, 7:05 pm
Forum Regular

snowhite is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations !! How very romantic
Old Mar 1st 2004, 11:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

BookBear is an unknown quantity at this point

What a cool way to ask. Lucky old you.
Old Mar 2nd 2004, 12:09 am
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all

How romantic, sniff sniff, Congratulations
Old Mar 2nd 2004, 12:10 am
BE Enthusiast

wombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to all
Default CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

I hope you are both supremely happy!!!!!

There's SNOW telling whats around the corner.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.