Wikiposts

Hayfever

Old Jun 25th 2008, 6:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

rabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hayfever

Originally Posted by emmyjc1
:curse::curse:I never suffered in the UK from Hayfever but have had it terrible here in Brisbane/ Gold Coast since January. Its so bad I sometimes have to take 2 antihistamine's a day - one when I wake up and one in the evening. It really makes me wheze and my eyes swell up
Me too! Two antihistamines a day, nasal spray and eye drops .. costs a fortune! Was so bad this year that I stayed indoors all day with the windows, doors closed and air con on.
Old Jun 25th 2008, 7:18 pm
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold

Thats not good. I bet my hubby will suffer really bad again there too. He was so ill with it in Melbourne. Saying that he is suffering badly here in the UK and in Greece and Portugal on our hols this year.

He takes antihistamines and nasal spray and like you say it costs a fortune. I think we need to stock up on a few medicines to bring over with us.

Jo
Old Jun 25th 2008, 10:55 pm
Banned

kitten_ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Louiseh86
I really hope I dont suffer with hayfever is Australia, every yr in the UK hayfever makes my life bloody miserable, I'm allergic to grass pollen and I physically want to scratch my own eyes out and dont get me started on itchy nose and sneezing! its worse this yr because I'm pregnant I'm not allowed to take any anti histamines... :curse:
the weird thing is when I go to Europe or other parts of the world on holiday like the Caribbean I've not suffered with it, I think maybe cos the grass is different! Does that sound dense?! Is Australia's grass the same as ours? Because the grass in some hotter climates are definately different!
It doesnt sound dense at all... I have never suffered from Hayfever both when I lived in Soth Africa and Australia - I am in the UK at the moment and despise summer for the constant sniffles, itchy eyes, wheezing and all other hayfever problems. I cant wait to go back to Aus when I hope I will be well again.
Old Jun 26th 2008, 12:32 am
Forum Regular

owenj is just really niceowenj is just really niceowenj is just really niceowenj is just really niceowenj is just really niceowenj is just really niceowenj is just really niceowenj is just really nice

I've had Hayfever for 29 years.
Had 2 Years Hayfever free in Australia.
Back in UK and Hayfever as bad as ever!
Can't wait to get back to Aus and be free from summer snot!
Old Jun 26th 2008, 7:25 am
Forum Regular

Dizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by owenj
I've had Hayfever for 29 years.
Had 2 Years Hayfever free in Australia.
Back in UK and Hayfever as bad as ever!
Can't wait to get back to Aus and be free from summer snot!
There is a thread on another site about hayfever and one of the posters said he had found something that has kept him free of all the symptoms.

Before I tell you I have to add that I take no responsibilty for this unless it works then I will accept all your thanks

Ok what you have to do is drink a teaspoon of your own pee,

he reckons he had to do it twice and it has really worked,

My grandson suffers from hayfever really badly I asked him if he would drink it if it meant he wouldnt suffer, poor thing said yes, but his Dad said no way

There is a website about urine therapy, you could look it up.

Hope you all find some relief

Dizzy
Old Jun 26th 2008, 7:36 am
BE Forum Addict

ice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Dizzydame
There is a thread on another site about hayfever and one of the posters said he had found something that has kept him free of all the symptoms.

Before I tell you I have to add that I take no responsibilty for this unless it works then I will accept all your thanks

Ok what you have to do is drink a teaspoon of your own pee,

he reckons he had to do it twice and it has really worked,

My grandson suffers from hayfever really badly I asked him if he would drink it if it meant he wouldnt suffer, poor thing said yes, but his Dad said no way

There is a website about urine therapy, you could look it up.

Hope you all find some relief

Dizzy
oh my god!! is this true, i will have to read this up! but YES, like him, i would do ANYTHING to stop this damn hayfever!! i have had it bad this year!! for 2 weeks running now, i am constantly blocked, constantly streaming nose, nothing works for more than 2 hours, and most days, nothing works at all!!
Old Jun 26th 2008, 7:46 am
Forum Regular

Dizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant futureDizzydame has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by ChocCake
oh my god!! is this true, i will have to read this up! but YES, like him, i would do ANYTHING to stop this damn hayfever!! i have had it bad this year!! for 2 weeks running now, i am constantly blocked, constantly streaming nose, nothing works for more than 2 hours, and most days, nothing works at all!!
Have just had a look at the thread on the other site to see if anyone has taken it up, but I think they are all waiting for the first one to make a move, the guy swears it works, took it once then didnt suffer again till he visited UK, took another one and hasnt suffered since.

If it were me I would defo try it, mix it with a bit of water and pretend it's wine

Am going to try and talk my daughter into trying it on grandson, he really suffers badly, the way I look at it theres nothing to lose, it's just the thought of it.
Old Jun 26th 2008, 7:55 am
Forum Regular

Have just had a look at the thread on the other site to see if anyone has taken it up, but I think they are all waiting for the first one to make a move, the guy swears it works, took it once then didnt suffer again till he visited UK, took another one and hasnt suffered since.

If it were me I would defo try it, mix it with a bit of water and pretend it's wine

Am going to try and talk my daughter into trying it on grandson, he really suffers badly, the way I look at it theres nothing to lose, it's just the thought of it.
have tried to copy a link, not sure it's going to work, it didn't quite look like this when I copied it, but it verifies what the guy was saying

http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/showbi...8487-19321374/
Old Jun 26th 2008, 9:06 am
BE Forum Addict

ice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to all

have tried to copy a link, not sure it's going to work, it didn't quite look like this when I copied it, but it verifies what the guy was saying

http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/showbi...8487-19321374/