Hay-fever

Old Jun 20th 2005, 4:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of
Default Hay-fever

A lad who i work with suffers with bad hay-fever, he is also in the process of trying to get to oz and asked if people still get it in oz. When he has been abroad he says he never suffers with it so was wondering if people who had it still get it in oz. He's heading for the gold coast as well.
Old Jun 20th 2005, 4:47 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hay-fever

Oh well done for asking this, I've often wondered the same.

I am fine when I go to my friends house in Austria (it gets 40 degrees there in the summer too) but I have often thought that it might be just because she has hard floors and leather furniture so not allowing the pollen to sink in
Old Jun 20th 2005, 4:47 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karenjc
A lad who i work with suffers with bad hay-fever, he is also in the process of trying to get to oz and asked if people still get it in oz. When he has been abroad he says he never suffers with it so was wondering if people who had it still get it in oz. He's heading for the gold coast as well.
Depends......

This has been discussed loads of times.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=300292

This is the most recent

G
Old Jun 20th 2005, 4:49 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Grayling
Depends......

This has been discussed loads of times.

This is the most recent:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30029

G
you've put in a dodgy link. tut tut
Old Jun 20th 2005, 4:51 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
you've put in a dodgy link. tut tut
I've changed it

G
Old Jun 20th 2005, 4:57 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Grayling
I've changed it

G
I've been better here but I have only done summer, autumn and winter, with Spring and the wildflower season coming up things will no doubt change.

I Supose it depends on where you are going to settle in Australia

on very still days in summer the dry dust got to me quite a bit, saying that I live right near the port where boats are being loaded with Iron ore on a daily basis so that definately causes a few problems.

Kala
Old Jun 20th 2005, 10:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

mand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond repute

Both me and my daughter suffered with hayfever in UK. We have both been ok here so far. Having said that I think it has aomething to do with less pollution too, as I always had to carry tissues with me in England.
Old Jun 20th 2005, 10:35 pm
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

HayFever - Aus
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 11:05 am
NJJ
BE Forum Addict

NJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karenjc

I have been here in australia for two years, mostly in Victoria and suffer hayfever at least as much, if not more than when I lived in the UK.

hope this info helps

NJJ