Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Have you used this company?????

Have you used this company?????

Old Mar 21st 2006, 11:31 am
td1
Forum Regular

td1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud of
Default Have you used this company?????

I am currently looking at all the companys around to use when transferring currency - a long list I know!!!

Have come across a company called Icnforex ( International Currency Network) and was wondering if anyone had used them or new much about them.
Old Mar 21st 2006, 11:36 am
Banned

kiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Have you used this company?????

Originally Posted by td1
I am currently looking at all the companys around to use when transferring currency - a long list I know!!!

Have come across a company called Icnforex ( International Currency Network) and was wondering if anyone had used them or new much about them.
best advice I can offer is open an HSBC account or an Aussie bank account before you leave UK then figure out who you want to bank with once you are settled here.

Whenever I travel I also take some local currency, travellers cheques, and some on the plastic.

Hope that helps
Old Mar 21st 2006, 11:48 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kiwichild
Hope that helps
Since he asked, pretty plainly, about international money transfers - I suspect not.

@ The OP. Doesn't ring a bell, forum search didn't turn up anything either - current favourite for the big transfers appears to be HiFX.
Old Mar 21st 2006, 11:52 am
td1
Forum Regular

td1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Hutch
Since he asked, pretty plainly, about international money transfers - I suspect not.

@ The OP. Doesn't ring a bell, forum search didn't turn up anything either - current favourite for the big transfers appears to be HiFX.
Tried the forum search before asking the question just incase I had allready missed a thousand posts on this company!!!!!

Just a bit worried using a company that doesn't seem to be as well known as HIFX and such.

By the way Hutch, he is a she
Old Mar 21st 2006, 1:04 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by td1
By the way Hutch, he is a she
lol - sorry mate, but you weren't giving much away in username or profile! To the original question - did you do a check on any of the more general money sites like Motley Fool?
Old Mar 21st 2006, 2:31 pm
td1
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Hutch
lol - sorry mate, but you weren't giving much away in username or profile! To the original question - did you do a check on any of the more general money sites like Motley Fool?

I know- I was being mysterious!! You had a 50% chance of being right

Haven't been on the motley fool site before so will give them a look

Thanks