Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Have you taken the Citizenship Test? Post any questions you remember here!

Have you taken the Citizenship Test? Post any questions you remember here!

Old May 5th 2008, 10:18 pm
Melbourne, St Kilda

joninoxford will become famous soon enough
Default Have you taken the Citizenship Test? Post any questions you remember here!

Hi,
Taking the test this Thursday. Will post as many questions as I remember. But did anybody remember any questions they had on their test? I will kick off with one which I know is asked:

Who was the first Prime Minister of Australia?

Edward Barton

Cheers guys
Old May 6th 2008, 1:27 am
Forum Regular

pomref has a brilliant futurepomref has a brilliant futurepomref has a brilliant futurepomref has a brilliant futurepomref has a brilliant futurepomref has a brilliant futurepomref has a brilliant future
Default Re: Have you taken the Citizenship Test? Post any questions you remember here!

Originally Posted by joninoxford
Hi,
Taking the test this Thursday. Will post as many questions as I remember. But did anybody remember any questions they had on their test? I will kick off with one which I know is asked:

Who was the first Prime Minister of Australia?

Edward Barton

Cheers guys
Thats page 45 Example Questions. lol
Old May 6th 2008, 8:35 am
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Have you taken the Citizenship Test? Post any questions you remember here!

Originally Posted by pomref
Thats page 45 Example Questions. lol
and its wrong too!
Edmund Barton,

I had name the colours of the aboriginal flag,
What year did Cook sail from England,
Who is the queens rep in Oz,
which city held the 1956 olympics

thats all I can recall, but it was not something you should worry about, on the gold coast I was the only person taking it on the day I went and they said if I failed I could resit it straight away, it's very easy.

Who appoints the ministers!, = Gov General

Last edited by paulf; May 6th 2008 at 10:18 am. Reason: another question
Old May 6th 2008, 9:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: London - but only until I can afford to move back to Sydney
isgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to behold

Where were the olympics held in 1965
What was Andrew Barton "Banjo" Paterson famous for.
Obligations as a citizen i.e. Jury Service
Old May 6th 2008, 9:38 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by isgraham
Where were the olympics held in 1965
There was no Olympics in 1965. In 1964 they were in Tokyo.
Old May 6th 2008, 9:40 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

On topic but slightly off topic

how soon can you sit your test from applying for citizenship??

We can apply for citizenship 19th Oct (due to a visit to UK) can we sit the test before we fly out on 26th Sept???
Old May 6th 2008, 9:41 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by Sam
On topic but slightly off topic

how soon can you sit your test from applying for citizenship??

We can apply for citizenship 19th Oct (due to a visit to UK) can we sit the test before we fly out on 26th Sept???
Hi Sam, you can do the test whenever you want to, just ring them and get one booked. I rang and did the test one week later.