Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Have you become sportier or more lazy?

Have you become sportier or more lazy?

Old Jun 26th 2005, 9:02 am
BE Enthusiast

hedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nice
Question Have you become sportier or more lazy?

One of the reasons I came to Australia was the opportunity to do more sport...Unfortunately since I have arrived I seem to have taken up the sport of eating and drinking and just kind of wondered if anyone else was in the same position....

I keep planning to do more sport but the food is soooooooo good I never get past the restaurants!

So have your waistline's expanded?
Old Jun 26th 2005, 9:11 am
Prisoner of Her Majesty

samnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Have you become sportier or more lazy?

Originally Posted by hedgehog-girl
One of the reasons I came to Australia was the opportunity to do more sport...Unfortunately since I have arrived I seem to have taken up the sport of eating and drinking and just kind of wondered if anyone else was in the same position....

I keep planning to do more sport but the food is soooooooo good I never get past the restaurants!

Been here three months. Taken to surfing and that's pretty energetic. However, I weighed in for the first time a month ago and found that I'd put on about 5-6 pounds.

Figured I needed to do something about it so have cut out the drink and started up Tennis again at the University of Queensland.

Now back to where I was when we left.

I came over thinking it would be easier to loose weight - don't know why when eating out is soooo cheap!!

R
Old Jun 26th 2005, 9:40 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

nope, ive always been a fat b4574&@
Old Jun 26th 2005, 9:58 am
BE Enthusiast

hedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nicehedgehog-girl is just really nice

Originally Posted by soapy
nope, ive always been a fat b4574&@

aw cuddly for sure!
Old Jun 26th 2005, 10:11 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

aw cuddly for sure!
aw thank i feel much better now. so im a cuddly fat b@57@&)
Old Jun 26th 2005, 10:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

aw thank i feel much better now. so im a cuddly fat b@57@&)

aaah brightening up peoples day is all part of being me!
Old Jun 26th 2005, 11:06 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

!st year fatter and lazier.

Year two far more active but the scales seem to have broken as they have't moved Clothes are looser though
Old Jun 26th 2005, 11:07 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by samnrob2
I came over thinking it would be easier to loose weight - don't know why when eating out is soooo cheap!!
When I told my boss I was planning to emigrate, his response was "Oh, how exciting. But you know you'll become round very quickly because eating out is so cheap"
Old Jun 26th 2005, 11:07 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hevs

Year two far more active but the scales seem to have broken as they have't moved Clothes are looser though
You bought bigger clothes?
Old Jun 26th 2005, 11:10 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wmoore
You bought bigger clothes?
Damn, and i thought that was a cunning plan for sure

You cheeky bugger
Old Jun 26th 2005, 11:18 pm
What's happening dudes?

Damn, and i thought that was a cunning plan for sure

You cheeky bugger
Best laid plans and all that. Don't worry, I won't tell.
Old Jun 26th 2005, 11:24 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

One of the reasons I came to the States, was to be a fat lazy bastard that drives everywhere.........it worked
Old Jun 27th 2005, 8:35 am
Master of verbal pish©

its the top loader, it does that to your clothes
Old Jun 27th 2005, 8:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Paylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nice

its the top loader, it does that to your clothes

I thought it was the different wash powder - it shrank all my clothes
Old Jun 27th 2005, 10:17 am
Just Joined

steeleo is an unknown quantity at this point

Rob,
how's the surfing going? We move to Bris-Vegas in 5 weeks and my NYE resolution was learning to surf. Even started hitting the gym in London to bulk up (and not get sand kicked into my face!). Any tips or experiences to pass on or surf schools you'd recommend?
Cheers
OLi.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.