Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Have been spoilt....

Wikiposts

Have been spoilt....

Old Jun 20th 2004, 3:56 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of
Default Have been spoilt....

Mick sent me on a `Leisure Weekend`, hotel in East Grinstead. Sauna, sunbed, swim, massage, the lot!!!!
While I was away he had 2 viewings on the house. The first family are looking for an investment as they want to let the property out and are returning for a second viwing tommorrow.
The second couple were also equally impressed and spent a further 20 minutes outside our house on the phone , to whom we dont know.
Lets hope we get a bloody offer off of one of them!!!Also forgot to mention that whilst I was away he did the washing and took the kids out!!!
And he didnt bugger me best top up!
Old Jun 20th 2004, 4:52 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Have been spoilt....

Originally posted by sj oldfield
Mick sent me on a `Leisure Weekend`, hotel in East Grinstead. Sauna, sunbed, swim, massage, the lot!!!!
While I was away he had 2 viewings on the house. The first family are looking for an investment as they want to let the property out and are returning for a second viwing tommorrow.
The second couple were also equally impressed and spent a further 20 minutes outside our house on the phone , to whom we dont know.
Lets hope we get a bloody offer off of one of them!!!Also forgot to mention that whilst I was away he did the washing and took the kids out!!!
And he didnt bugger me best top up!

When we are ready to sell, can we borrow him please. I will go anywhere (within reason) for a couple of days Kevan is very good at cleaning, then Mick can sell for us - might even give him some commission..LOL
Old Jun 20th 2004, 5:01 am
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Hope that ALL your dreams come true this week Sandra, if any bugger deserves it, its you!
whatever you do DON'T cry when the agents ring with an offer!
hugs
Rach x
Old Jun 20th 2004, 5:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like you deserved it Sandra... what with all the stress of late. Well done Mick eh!
Old Jun 20th 2004, 5:42 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Awwwwh, what a nice treat, hope you took full advantage of it

Good luck with the house, fingers crossed it all goes well for you.
Old Jun 20th 2004, 5:57 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Must admit that he does come across to others as a grumpy basta*d, but I think deep down he is quite shy.
When I said I was getting stressed out he said. `Well dont bloody keep moaning, go away for a weekend,Just charge my account with the bill`...so I did.
Havent told him that I also got a bit pi**ed in the bar last night.....and was charging the drinks to the room!!!
Old Jun 20th 2004, 5:59 am
Now in Mandurah

Pauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the rough

Hope you made the most of it... Well done Mick

Good luck with the house, fingers crossed for you

Pauline and John
xxxx
Old Jun 20th 2004, 6:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Nah, he's not grumpy, just laid back. People probably think the same about my Sim coz he's shy and not that chatty with people he doesn't know.
I'm well jealous Sandra... been ill this weekend and feel like $hit, plus have a viewer tomorrow :scared: hope Sim gives a hand with the laminate floors when he gets home or I'll prolly have to cancel
Old Jun 20th 2004, 6:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Yeah......I dont feel too good!!!

Mind you I have never eaten so much in all my life. I ate more for breakfast today, than I normally eat in a week.
Choice of fresh fruit, cereals, croissonts??, toast and every item of english breakfast you can think of. As well as a selection of cheeses and cold meats.
Didnt know what to opt for........so had it all!!!!

On top of a belly full of bacardi and coke.

Think I had better take a bowl to bed with me tonight!!!
Old Jun 20th 2004, 7:05 am
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Next time Sandra...can I come??? I could sooooooo do with it!

Good luck with your viewings.......if they're not sure about yours send them round to mine .......just 1 person sticking their nose round the front door would be nice

I've been told by my lovely w*nker in a suit that no-one is looking at houses over 200k at the moment. So our idea of reducing our house a bit to generate interest is an absolute no-goer as we'd have to lop copious amounts off to get anyone round...

Glad you had such a fab weekend.....you're gonna have to get your running shoes on to burn off all that food!!!
Old Jun 20th 2004, 7:51 am
BE Enthusiast

lindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the rough

Hi Sandra

You lucky thing, I hope you made the most of the weekend and enjoyed every minute of it.

After the stress of our first 2 viewings and making the house absolutely spotless, yesterday afternoon we had a knock on the door and a couple asked us if they could look at the house NOW. Sundays in our house is bedlam, husband and sons fishing stuff (and dead fish) all over utility room. 6 year old daughter and friend emptied every toybox she owns and more, in her room. Boys bedroom looks like a recycle tip only twofold. Our bed unmade, washing up all over kitchen..............................they loved it are going on holiday today for 10 days but want to come back again when they get back.

We have another viewing tomorrow, should I tidy or not?????

Lindsey

PS Good luck with your viewing Sandra
Old Jun 20th 2004, 9:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

sjn2003 is on a distinguished road

We had a viewing booked for 3pm Saturday.

Spent all morning cleaning, wife and son went out for lunch with friends whilst yours truly stayed in waiting for viewers.

Guess what....never showed ! Never rang to cancel, nothing.

Not getting annoyed as I know it happens but some people as just such selfish sh@*ts !!
Old Jun 21st 2004, 12:25 am
BE Forum Addict

As per usual never heard back from the 2 viewers that `Are really interested and would like a second viewing`!!!!

Why the bullsh*t from estate agents. I would rather they said it wasnt quite what they are looking for.

Have got today off work to do me garden, the pratts in the suits have just phoned. Got a 4.30 viewing.
Shouldnt really complain, but had intended spending later this afternoon creating a delicious curry.

Looks like its gonna be something rustled up a bit quick again.
Old Jun 21st 2004, 12:29 am
BE Forum Addict

We had a viewing at 11.30pm, seemed to go well, but feedback was that the house was a bit small. What do they expect with a terrace house at this price? A pool?
Anyway, have another viewing in 20 minutes, house all tidy from this morning, sprog asleep.... funny comment about the curry Sandra. I haven't made one since the house went on the market, perhaps I'm too bothered about lingering smells. Hubby made some comment about the house smelling different to newcomers, so whenever I have a viewing, I'm putting bleach down the drains, opening the windows, cooking bread etc. just incase there's some mysterious smell or some'ink
Anyway tt4n
better do a quick check before the next viewing
Good luck Sandra
Larissa
Old Jun 21st 2004, 12:38 am
Go the BNE Roar

TrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like the first viewers of my property.

According to the agent they loved the way it was decorated but it was slighty to small for them. Again mine is a 2 bed mid terrace which hardly will have 3 acres of land and a en-suite.

Well onwards and upwards we have a viewing tomorrow at 6.30pm keep those fingers crossed for us.

TT

Originally posted by Larissa
We had a viewing at 11.30pm, seemed to go well, but feedback was that the house was a bit small. What do they expect with a terrace house at this price? A pool?
Anyway, have another viewing in 20 minutes, house all tidy from this morning, sprog asleep.... funny comment about the curry Sandra. I haven't made one since the house went on the market, perhaps I'm too bothered about lingering smells. Hubby made some comment about the house smelling different to newcomers, so whenever I have a viewing, I'm putting bleach down the drains, opening the windows, cooking bread etc. just incase there's some mysterious smell or some'ink
Anyway tt4n
better do a quick check before the next viewing
Good luck Sandra
Larissa