Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Has anyone heard from firing1

Wikiposts

Has anyone heard from firing1

Old Aug 6th 2003, 7:44 am
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Has anyone heard from firing1

Has anyone heard how firing1 is doing after moving out to NZ.
The last post in July said that he had another buyer interested in the house, but then nothing.
It would be nice to know how they are going.

Whisky
Old Aug 6th 2003, 7:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Gra.B is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Has anyone heard from firing1

I've been wondering about them too. Hopefully the sale went through as they were thinking of coming back if it didn't.

Think they look in from time to time so hopefully they'll see this..

Gra..
Old Aug 6th 2003, 7:53 am
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

I have sent him a PM hoping he will get in touch.
We were talking about him at work yesterday as a friend of mine is hoping to go out to NZ, and we were talking about the programme and wondered if he was still there.

I do hope he gets in touch, and hope that all worked out okay.

Whisky
Old Aug 15th 2003, 12:33 am
Forum Regular

Akaubear is an unknown quantity at this point

Well they are still here! Just pretty busy with stuff at the moment.

Nicola.
Old Aug 15th 2003, 6:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by Akaubear
Well they are still here! Just pretty busy with stuff at the moment.

Nicola.
Thanks Nicola, hope all is well..

Gra..
Old Aug 15th 2003, 9:17 am
Forum Regular

Pastor Flaps is a glorious beacon of lightPastor Flaps is a glorious beacon of lightPastor Flaps is a glorious beacon of lightPastor Flaps is a glorious beacon of lightPastor Flaps is a glorious beacon of lightPastor Flaps is a glorious beacon of lightPastor Flaps is a glorious beacon of lightPastor Flaps is a glorious beacon of lightPastor Flaps is a glorious beacon of lightPastor Flaps is a glorious beacon of lightPastor Flaps is a glorious beacon of light

We are meeting up with Firing1 and family next Saturday and will mention that you are all asking about him.

Paul

"Now in NZ on Fact finding Trip / Holiday"
Old Aug 15th 2003, 9:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Oh, I am pleased that they are okay.
Tell him to post when he has a minute, we would all love to hear the news up to date.

Whisky
Old Aug 15th 2003, 9:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by Pastor Flaps
We are meeting up with Firing1 and family next Saturday and will mention that you are all asking about him.

Paul

"Now in NZ on Fact finding Trip / Holiday"
Hi Paul, how's the trip going? Have you had the interview yet?

Gra..
Old Aug 20th 2003, 7:17 pm
Forum Regular

Hello!

I can tell you some stuff now as it's sort of my news too!

Basically, they have been busy over the past week cos the BBC have been over filming a follow-up to "Get A New Life". They are not sure of the title (I believe "Got A New Life" was mentioned), nor when it will be on.

But I shall be looking out for it cos I was filmed too (gulp!) We, and another couple, went round to Paul & Julie's house and had a chat about emigrating in front of the camera.

We then went onto a local bar called Krazy Jacks, where we watched Paul singing acoustically. He’s very good, by the way!

So look out for the programme!

Nicola.
Old Aug 20th 2003, 7:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by Akaubear
Hello!

I can tell you some stuff now as it's sort of my news too!
Cool! When's it on, any ideas?

...and how are they doing now, is the house sold?

Cheers, Gra..
Old Aug 20th 2003, 7:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Its nice to read that they are still out there and things are going okay. Proper celebrities now aren't they?
Wish them well from all of us.

Whisky
Old Aug 20th 2003, 7:41 pm
NZ In Jan (Please!)

sandypandy is an unknown quantity at this point

Have they managed to sell the house yet?

Sandra
Old Aug 20th 2003, 9:38 pm
Forum Regular

Have they sold their house?? Hmmm..... you'll just have to wait 'til the programme's on telly....

Oooo - go on then, I'll tell you. Yep! It's only just all completed.

I'll pass on your good wishes!

Nicola.

PS. No ideas when it's going to be on. They are filming follow-ups to some of the others too.
Old Aug 20th 2003, 9:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

So pleased to read that they have finally sold the house over here. Must have been such a worry wondering whether they would ever get it sold.

Whisky
Old Aug 20th 2003, 10:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

jajpe is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh Brilliant news!! Great to hear things finally came together for them! Hopefully it just gets better and better from now on! Can't wait to see the update programme!