Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Has anyone found a GOOD hairdresser in Melbourne??

Has anyone found a GOOD hairdresser in Melbourne??

Old Feb 6th 2008, 9:47 am
BE Enthusiast

talbot is a glorious beacon of lighttalbot is a glorious beacon of lighttalbot is a glorious beacon of lighttalbot is a glorious beacon of lighttalbot is a glorious beacon of lighttalbot is a glorious beacon of lighttalbot is a glorious beacon of lighttalbot is a glorious beacon of lighttalbot is a glorious beacon of lighttalbot is a glorious beacon of lighttalbot is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Has anyone found a GOOD hairdresser in Melbourne??

Originally Posted by busterboy
$5 or $10 ...your choice!
Oh thank-you soooo much!!! I've died and gone to heaven! I simply HAVE to go to mulletsRUs. Can't wait!
Old Feb 6th 2008, 12:03 pm
Just Joined

Nicko is a jewel in the roughNicko is a jewel in the roughNicko is a jewel in the roughNicko is a jewel in the rough

There will be agreat hairdresser in Melbourne next year when we come over. The wife will be starting up her own business hopefully (mobile). I'll keep ya posted
Old Feb 6th 2008, 8:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

talbot is a glorious beacon of lighttalbot is a glorious beacon of lighttalbot is a glorious beacon of lighttalbot is a glorious beacon of lighttalbot is a glorious beacon of lighttalbot is a glorious beacon of lighttalbot is a glorious beacon of lighttalbot is a glorious beacon of lighttalbot is a glorious beacon of lighttalbot is a glorious beacon of lighttalbot is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Nicko
There will be agreat hairdresser in Melbourne next year when we come over. The wife will be starting up her own business hopefully (mobile). I'll keep ya posted
Excellent!
Old Feb 7th 2008, 2:55 am
Forum Regular

andrewb is just really niceandrewb is just really niceandrewb is just really niceandrewb is just really niceandrewb is just really niceandrewb is just really niceandrewb is just really niceandrewb is just really niceandrewb is just really niceandrewb is just really niceandrewb is just really nice

The one in St K is great, we both go down together, she goes to T&G, I have a $20 special from a russian barbers shop just off Acland St and then I have a cup of coffee and bacon roll whilst I wait for her!!!
Old Feb 8th 2008, 10:04 am
Forum Regular

LittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really nice

Originally Posted by talbot
I'll weigh up the petrol against Toni and Guys in St. Kilda...... I reckon the Peninsula will win coz I love the drive. Ta!
did you manage to find one and my hair needs a good cut and i am not sure where to go! My choice was a toni and guy but that doesnt mean they are any good!?!? (boyf is hanging over my shoulder in disgust that i am asking this queston on expats!!!). But info desperatly needed .

K
Old Feb 8th 2008, 10:26 am
Forum Regular

andrewb is just really niceandrewb is just really niceandrewb is just really niceandrewb is just really niceandrewb is just really niceandrewb is just really niceandrewb is just really niceandrewb is just really niceandrewb is just really niceandrewb is just really niceandrewb is just really nice

Mrs AndrewB can recommend the St K one
Old Feb 8th 2008, 8:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by LittleHobo
did you manage to find one and my hair needs a good cut and i am not sure where to go! My choice was a toni and guy but that doesnt mean they are any good!?!? (boyf is hanging over my shoulder in disgust that i am asking this queston on expats!!!). But info desperatly needed .

K
Hi, Bigbird recommended Jade at Cocca's in Melbourne rd. Newport so I went yesterday, had my colour done and was very impressed. Because it's not in the city, it's cheaper too.
Old Feb 8th 2008, 9:26 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, Bigbird recommended Jade at Cocca's in Melbourne rd. Newport so I went yesterday, had my colour done and was very impressed. Because it's not in the city, it's cheaper too.
But how well did the mullett cut turn out?
Old Feb 8th 2008, 10:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

The wife and my older daughters use this one...in Brunswick... Bit pricey though circa 170 bucks a pop for a Style and colour.

http://home.iprimus.com.au/risingangel/
Old Feb 9th 2008, 12:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by busterboy
But how well did the mullett cut turn out?
Well this time I just had a colour, the mullet is still growing...
Old Feb 9th 2008, 1:52 am
Just Joined

sky blue army is a jewel in the roughsky blue army is a jewel in the roughsky blue army is a jewel in the roughsky blue army is a jewel in the rough
Wink Re: Has anyone found a GOOD hairdresser in Melbourne??

well if you dont mind the drive to mornington try Ben hair satisfaction.We had 3 salons in Coventry,opened this one about 2 years ago.You wont be disappointed.D&D
Old Feb 9th 2008, 2:22 am
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

I have yet to find a decent hairdresser in Melbourne? We're in Williamstown and cannot find anyone consistent. Maybe I need to go to the city - any recommendations would be very welcome!!
Send Hevs a PM and she maybe able to assist, as she is a hairdresser, and quite a good one at that.
Old Feb 9th 2008, 5:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by The Bloke
Send Hevs a PM and she maybe able to assist, as she is a hairdresser, and quite a good one at that.
Thanx but Bigbird recommended Jade at Cocca's in Newport so I went to her yesterday and am extremely impressed - and it's not far.
Old Feb 9th 2008, 6:34 am

Vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanx but Bigbird recommended Jade at Cocca's in Newport so I went to her yesterday and am extremely impressed - and it's not far.

You were lucky - have you met Bigbird - her hair is a mess
Old Feb 9th 2008, 7:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Vanessa
You were lucky - have you met Bigbird - her hair is a mess
Hahahahahahahaha!!!!

(I must work out how to insert smileys!)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.