Reload this Page >

Has anybody used animal land to ship pets to OZ

Has anybody used animal land to ship pets to OZ

Old Oct 3rd 2004, 1:19 pm
Just Joined

Rednut is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Has anybody used animal land to ship pets to OZ

Hi All

Have any of you ex-pats used Animal Land to ship your pets to Australia?
I have looked through some threads on this site and lots of you have ysed Golden Arrow Shipers.Your advice would be greatly appeciated.

Thanks Rednut
Old Oct 3rd 2004, 1:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

darkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant future
Default Re: Has anybody used animal land to ship pets to OZ

Originally Posted by Rednut
Hi All

Have any of you ex-pats used Animal Land to ship your pets to Australia?
I have looked through some threads on this site and lots of you have ysed Golden Arrow Shipers.Your advice would be greatly appeciated.

Thanks Rednut

Based on the reports on this site and after getting various quotes (par air, airpets, etc) I have to say that the freindliness of Chris at Golden Arrow and the professional and prompt way in which he dealt with our quote convinced us to use them.

Dave
Old Oct 3rd 2004, 1:38 pm
Cheeky

Hi there Rednut and welcome to the forum!!

Sorry I can't say I have heard or come across 'Animal Land' so don't know anything about them.........

Although along the lines of Golden Arrow I intend to use this company in the near future to ship my dog over to Oz. I requested a quote recently and they have been very friendly and professional.

Hope this helps.........

Regards, Cheeky

Old Oct 3rd 2004, 2:13 pm
Confused member

SunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by darkless
Based on the reports on this site and after getting various quotes (par air, airpets, etc) I have to say that the freindliness of Chris at Golden Arrow and the professional and prompt way in which he dealt with our quote convinced us to use them.

Dave
Could someone please give me the contact details for Golden Arrow?
Old Oct 3rd 2004, 2:24 pm
Cheeky

Originally Posted by SunshineGirl
Could someone please give me the contact details for Golden Arrow?

Hi there,

Here you are.......

Golden Arrow Shippers,
Lydbury North,
Shropshire
SY7 8DY
England

Tel 01 588 680 240

Regards, Cheeky

Old Oct 4th 2004, 1:23 pm
Confused member

SunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Cheeky
Hi there,

Here you are.......

Golden Arrow Shippers,
Lydbury North,
Shropshire
SY7 8DY
England

Tel 01 588 680 240

Regards, Cheeky
Thanks for that!
Old Oct 4th 2004, 2:08 pm
Forum Regular

sunny_samantha is on a distinguished road

Hi
We have just shipped two cats to Adelaide. We used Golden Arrow even though there were several companies based in the London area where we used to live. We found them friendly, professional, helpful and very understanding as we had never put them into even a cattery before. They arrived here in Adelaide last week and are as happy and contented as they were when we last saw them two months ago (We had to put them in the cattery with Golden Arrow for a month prior to shipping them due to the house sale). The quarantine station in Melbourne was also fab. and Dogtainers who we used to ship our cats from Melbourne to us were also great. The wooden crates were really comfortable looking that they travelled in also. We have two very happy healthy cats here with us and can't praise the people involved in their shipping enough. Absolutely faultless. Really would recommend them without reservation of any kind.
Susan (and two happy cats - Zak (4) Rosa (8))