has any one

Old Oct 28th 2006, 10:52 am
Forum Regular

chris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to all
Default has any one

has any one moved to wa with out going for a holiday first or do you's think that is a silly thing to do, i would take a chance on it but my wife is unsure with out going on a holiday first....
Old Oct 28th 2006, 11:19 am
Now in Perth and lovin it

Pookster is just really nicePookster is just really nicePookster is just really nicePookster is just really nicePookster is just really nicePookster is just really nicePookster is just really nicePookster is just really nicePookster is just really nicePookster is just really nice
Default Re: has any one

Originally Posted by chris34uk
has any one moved to wa with out going for a holiday first or do you's think that is a silly thing to do, i would take a chance on it but my wife is unsure with out going on a holiday first....
i've never been to WA but the wife an I are going, no worries!

All the holiday will tell you is I want to go back!
Old Oct 28th 2006, 11:19 am
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute

Yes us Never been to Australia before but decided to take the plunge after researching everything possible and I know that some think we are mad for not doing a reccie but it worked for us .... We love it here
Old Oct 28th 2006, 11:22 am
Forum Regular

chris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to all

Originally Posted by sel
Yes us Never been to Australia before but decided to take the plunge after researching everything possible and I know that some think we are mad for not doing a reccie but it worked for us .... We love it here
thats what i think just do it just have to convince the wife now lol
Old Oct 28th 2006, 11:25 am
BE Enthusiast

MJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond repute

Yes we arrived in august after never visiting oz before, we went to Perth and Brisbane.
We loved Perth so hear we are
Old Oct 28th 2006, 12:12 pm
Account Closed

Guest0424 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd say visit first. We came out 2 years ago and decided it wasn't for us. Then last year we decided to give it a go and here we are now. Things seem to be working out but there are a lots of ups and downs when you first arrive. We visited Perth and surrounding areas but didn't come down to where we are now living but loving it.

If you don't visit - don't worry - what is the worse that can happen - you hate it but you can always go back to UK. If you love it then brill.

Good luck whatever you decide.

Pom Plumbers wife
Old Oct 28th 2006, 12:51 pm
Account Closed

sassycat is an unknown quantity at this point

Hiya

Never been just going for it 'blind'

Just waiting for visa and I'm off

Good luck with whatever you decide.

Sas x