Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Happy Sydneysiders - At least Richmond?!

Happy Sydneysiders - At least Richmond?!

Old Feb 13th 2006, 9:42 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Happy Sydneysiders - At least Richmond?!

I am sure I read on here that someone is moving to the Richmond area imminently but can't remember who. Anyhow, thought this snippet from the Sydney Morning Herald might be of interest:

Quote:
The survey found that the electorate of Richmond in northern NSW, also held by Labor, is the happiest in NSW and second happiest in Australia, even though it has a much higher poverty rate and much lower average income than Grayndler.

So, who is it?

Binbird
Old Feb 13th 2006, 9:55 am
ABCDiamond

Default Re: Happy Sydneysiders - At least Richmond?!

Originally Posted by binbird
I am sure I read on here that someone is moving to the Richmond area imminently but can't remember who. Anyhow, thought this snippet from the Sydney Morning Herald might be of interest:

Quote:
The survey found that the electorate of Richmond in northern NSW, also held by Labor, is the happiest in NSW and second happiest in Australia, even though it has a much higher poverty rate and much lower average income than Grayndler.

So, who is it?

Binbird
There are people on here moving to the suburb of Richmond, (Near the AirForce base), but that is different to the electorate of Richmond (which includes Byron Bay). The electorate of Macquarie covers Richmond & Windsor areas.

Confusing isn't it

Old Feb 13th 2006, 10:02 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
There are people on here moving to the suburb of Richmond, (Near the AirForce base), but that is different to the electorate of Richmond (which includes Byron Bay). The electorate of Macquarie covers Richmond & Windsor areas.

Confusing isn't it
Looks like I need to swat up on my local geography then!

Perhaps I better go to school with the kids in the morning!

Binbird
Old Mar 17th 2006, 10:33 pm
On the Dark Side :-)

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by binbird
Looks like I need to swat up on my local geography then!

Perhaps I better go to school with the kids in the morning!

Binbird
Why have I only just seen this thread?!! Its me whos moving there! Thanks Binbird - looks like its maybe the wrong place though? Thats a shame!

Cheers

Rach xxxx (moving to Richmond on 30th March!)