Happy hermits

Old Jul 7th 2005, 9:51 am
Banned

Ozzy4life will become famous soon enoughOzzy4life will become famous soon enough
Default Happy hermits

I was walking through the local shops tonight at Indooroopilly, we got down the end where the pet store is and as usual had a look at the pups and kittens and went inside to keep the kids happy, they like to see the fish and birds and crabs...CRABS!!!
I was talked into buying a little hermit crab habitat along with a couple of crabs for my 6yr old, I still can't believe we have crabs in the house as pets.

Just thought I would share that with you.
Old Jul 7th 2005, 11:28 am
BE Enthusiast

G'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud of
Default Re: Happy hermits

Originally Posted by Ozzy4life
I was walking through the local shops tonight at Indooroopilly, we got down the end where the pet store is and as usual had a look at the pups and kittens and went inside to keep the kids happy, they like to see the fish and birds and crabs...CRABS!!!
I was talked into buying a little hermit crab habitat along with a couple of crabs for my 6yr old, I still can't believe we have crabs in the house as pets.

Just thought I would share that with you.
when in Rome....
Old Jul 7th 2005, 12:56 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

My kids wore my Mum down yesterday. They are now the proud owners of a pair of mexican waliking fish, i kid you not
Old Jul 8th 2005, 8:54 am
Banned

Ozzy4life will become famous soon enoughOzzy4life will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by hevs
My kids wore my Mum down yesterday. They are now the proud owners of a pair of mexican waliking fish, i kid you not
LOL, I hope my kids don't see them at the pet shop next time. The crabs would ave em for brekkie.
Old Jul 8th 2005, 9:21 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Ah, I love those fish!
Old Jul 8th 2005, 9:48 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bridiej
Ah, I love those fish!
Change that to "I love those DEAD fish"

Devastation central in the house
Old Jul 8th 2005, 10:00 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Oh dear !!

We bought Siameese fighting fish,plain looking bowl to begin with but it looked lonely swimming around on its tod so we bought a fancy tank with 3 seperate compartments & 3 more fighting fish,all in i think they lasted about 8 weeks!!

Donna.
Old Jul 8th 2005, 10:04 am
High in the Dandenongs

Originally Posted by madsad
Oh dear !!

We bought Siameese fighting fish,plain looking bowl to begin with but it looked lonely swimming around on its tod so we bought a fancy tank with 3 seperate compartments & 3 more fighting fish,all in i think they lasted about 8 weeks!!

Donna.
The pet shop man was stunned, apparently they are the hardest fish to kill

We have one new one who's a lady and we are going to the pet shop mans house on Tuesday to hand pick a "man" for my son. Then they are gonna get funky and have a thousand babies apparently :scared:
Old Jul 8th 2005, 10:06 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Adios Amigo's.
Old Jul 8th 2005, 10:07 am
High in the Dandenongs

Originally Posted by Bordy
Adios Amigo's.
Were you saying that about your nether regions after wrestling with my kids earlier
Old Jul 8th 2005, 10:08 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Old Jul 8th 2005, 10:10 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

The pet shop man was stunned, apparently they are the hardest fish to kill

We have one new one who's a lady and we are going to the pet shop mans house on Tuesday to hand pick a "man" for my son. Then they are gonna get funky and have a thousand babies apparently :scared:

Lol!!!!! (sorry )

Maybe your lady fish had a lucky escape !!!!!

Donna.
Old Jul 8th 2005, 10:11 am
High in the Dandenongs

Lol!!!!! (sorry )

Maybe your lady fish had a lucky escape !!!!!

Donna.
LOL too
She only has a lucky escape till tuesday :scared: Then its "won't you take me to funky town" time
Old Jul 8th 2005, 10:17 am

LOL too
She only has a lucky escape till tuesday :scared: Then its "won't you take me to funky town" time
Ah well,tis good for as long as it lasts dont fancy the 1000 babies part though

Donna.
Old Jul 8th 2005, 10:19 am
High in the Dandenongs

Ah well,tis good for as long as it lasts dont fancy the 1000 babies part though

Donna.
LOL, she has child bearing hips though they say

Apparently you have to separate the mummy and the daddy from the babies otherwise they tend to eat them :scared:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.