Happy Birthday ub40fan

Happy Birthday ub40fan

Old Jan 12th 2006, 7:51 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Happy Birthday ub40fan

Originally Posted by possoms
Oh wow nice one

i like to move it, move it, i like to ......MOVE IT!!!!!
Old Jan 12th 2006, 7:54 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rooksie
i like to move it, move it, i like to ......MOVE IT!!!!!
PMSL is that what hes singing?? yep I can hear him
Old Jan 12th 2006, 7:58 pm
Account Closed

PMSL is that what hes singing?? yep I can hear him

Madagascar mate - daisy's numero uno!!!

i like to move it move it.... i like to ... MOVE IT!!!! in the voice of Ali G of course!!!!

note to self - stay off the plonk!!
Old Jan 12th 2006, 8:02 pm

i like to move it move it.... i like to ... MOVE IT!!!! in the voice of Ali G of course!!!!

ah of course i've seen it tis very good love the penguins
Old Jan 12th 2006, 8:15 pm
Account Closed

ah of course i've seen it tis very good love the penguins

also daisy's favourite bit!! she bangs on about it relentlessly and i have to pretend to recollect ... but I'm buggered if i know what she is on about
Old Jan 12th 2006, 8:25 pm
www.perthcrest.com.au

The Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud of

Happy Birthday from one UB fan to another!!

Hope you had a good 'un!!!

Nicola
x

Still hoping and praying to get there for their Perth gig!!! ARGH!!!
x
Old Jan 12th 2006, 8:25 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

The day before the school broke up for Christmas, the whole (Year R to Year 6) sat in the hall and watched Madagascar on projector screen. As senior member of staff in the hall at the time, I felt it my duty to incite every year to join in maniacally with the singing of this. My ears are still ringing!!
Old Jan 12th 2006, 8:28 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
The day before the school broke up for Christmas, the whole (Year R to Year 6) sat in the hall and watched Madagascar on projector screen. As senior member of staff in the hall at the time, I felt it my duty to incite every year to join in maniacally with the singing of this. My ears are still ringing!!

I LIKE TO .............

MOVE IT

Old Jan 12th 2006, 8:29 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

I LIKE TO .............

MOVE IT

Old Jan 12th 2006, 9:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute

happy birthday whoever the hell you are
and mine too,but dont worry about me,im just billy no mates-sigh :
Old Jan 13th 2006, 10:20 am

Originally Posted by irishbloo
and mine too,but dont worry about me,im just billy no mates-sigh :
aw happy birthday Irishbloo
Old Jan 13th 2006, 10:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

aw happy birthday Irishbloo
ditto and to UB40fan too, hope you both have a great day xx
Old Jan 13th 2006, 10:31 am
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ub40fan
Aaawwwww Thanks guys, it's definately SHIRLEY (Steve had his last week!!)

I had a lovely day in London, had my picture taken outside No 10, will try and put it on later if I can.

The wine is in the fridge (not red though cos it gives me a headache )
and the pavlova is defrosting.

Shirley x

Shirley, sorry I missed this yesterday. Belated birthday wishes - I'm sure you had a good day and hope you aren't feeling too delicate this morning!

Nicky
Old Jan 13th 2006, 2:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by debbiemc
ditto and to UB40fan too, hope you both have a great day xx
ahh,thanks guys,i dont feel so lonley now.i had agreat birthday and i feel really happy with life at the moment.hope you and the family are getting on well in perth deb.keep us updated.xx irishbloo
Old Jan 13th 2006, 3:05 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nicky & Dave
Shirley, sorry I missed this yesterday. Belated birthday wishes - I'm sure you had a good day and hope you aren't feeling too delicate this morning!

Nicky
Felt fine all day thanks but may not feel so good tomorrow when I have finished the rest of the wine from last night and the other I was saving for the weekend!. Hey Irishbloo, belated congrats to you too, hope your day was as nice as mine. Next year we could be celebrating on the beach :scared: I had best get my jaw wired now

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.