Originally Posted by LancashireLass
Happy birthday and saw your early post so big congrats

thanks - its been a fabbie day!!!
Old Aug 15th 2005, 11:02 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Happy birthday Rooksie

Originally Posted by fraser
I thought I'd get in early had a shit day and just seen your fantastic news congratulations.

Love Fraser, Rachel, Henry and Bobby xx

My God, I am the epitome of sad - i have stayed up until now to see my birthday appear on the birthday thingy on the front page!!

Note to self : get a bloody life!!

i can go to bed now
Old Aug 15th 2005, 11:13 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Rooksie
My God, I am the epitome of sad - i have stayed up until now to see my birthday appear on the birthday thingy on the front page!!

i can go to bed now
LOL
Old Aug 16th 2005, 6:05 am
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all

Many happy returns
Enjoy your special day
Carole
Old Aug 16th 2005, 6:33 am
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Many Happy Returns, Rooksie - have an absolutely fantastic day! 36 candles to blow out ......better have the fire brigade on stand-by!!!

Nicky & Dave
Old Aug 16th 2005, 6:46 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Jim2004
LOL

i cant believe i did that - i am so knackered now.
Old Aug 16th 2005, 6:55 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy Birthday!
Old Aug 16th 2005, 6:56 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by bridiej
Happy Birthday!
thanks mate. daisy still got me up at 6 am the little sod
Old Aug 16th 2005, 6:56 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

i imagine youve already got a red face so im aiming for purple!!
My face is ok, it's the rst of me that's red
Old Aug 16th 2005, 6:57 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by fraser
My face is ok, it's the rst of me that's red

oooOoooo thats got to hurt!!!
Old Aug 16th 2005, 7:03 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Funnily enogh it's not too bad, it was only eight minutes ffs.

I'm looking very red indeed
Old Aug 16th 2005, 7:04 am
BE Enthusiast

joanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud of

HAPPY BIRTHDAY j, you kept that one quiet, brilliant timing, double excuse to celebrate. ENJOY jox
Old Aug 16th 2005, 7:07 am

Originally Posted by joanneS

you kept that one quiet
Are you death and blind
Old Aug 16th 2005, 7:24 am
gsb
Cake or Death

gsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond reputegsb has a reputation beyond repute

Yes indeed, happy birthday Rooksie and a huge congratulations on your good news. It wont be long now and you will be tasting Ozzie sunshine....

Cheers G n T
Old Aug 16th 2005, 7:28 am
Jonah & Suzie's Daddy!!!

Sir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud of

i can go to bed now
happy birthday saddo lol ....did you get the ecard ??? claire must have set it up earlier so a big hug and kiss from suzie too xxxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.