Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Happy Birthday Philian 4 !!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Philian 4 !!!!!!!!

Old Nov 17th 2004, 4:27 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Happy Birthday Philian 4 !!!!!!!!

Just wanted to mention your Birthday Phil !!!! (hope you dont mind)

Hope youve had a lovely day & hopefull for some good news for you tonight everything crossed!!!!

Your a star thanks for this morning.x x

Birthday wishes x x x

Donna.
Old Nov 17th 2004, 4:41 pm
Cheeky

Default Re: Happy Birthday Philian 4 !!!!!!!!

Hi Phil,

Happy Birthday from me too!!!!

Hope you have a fab day!!!

Cheeky,
xxx

Old Nov 17th 2004, 4:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

harveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of light

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Philian
Happy Birthday to you

Di
Old Nov 17th 2004, 5:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Birthday!!!

Hope you`ve had a nice day, enjoy your evening

Sue x
Old Nov 17th 2004, 5:43 pm
Phil is NOT a bloke!!!!

philian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the rough
Talking Re: Happy Birthday Philian 4 !!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by madsad
Just wanted to mention your Birthday Phil !!!! (hope you dont mind)

Hope youve had a lovely day & hopefull for some good news for you tonight everything crossed!!!!

Your a star thanks for this morning.x x

Birthday wishes x x x

Donna.
OMG :scared:

That's soooo kind of you!!!!

Thanks for all your Birthday wishes. Going to get a little wasted I think .......then phone the old CO to see if she's got a Birthday pressie for me (if not she's not getting any of my cake or a party bag!!)

Phil xx
Old Nov 17th 2004, 8:13 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Birthday Phil!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you had a fab day!
Attached Thumbnails Happy Birthday Philian 4 !!!!!!!!-birthdaymant.gif  
Old Nov 17th 2004, 8:16 pm
Phil is NOT a bloke!!!!

philian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the rough
Talking Re: Happy Birthday Philian 4 !!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by artep
Happy Birthday Phil!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you had a fab day!

Little tipsey now........but still can't figure out why my birth certificate says I'm 38 but I feel like I'm 90???????

Old Nov 17th 2004, 8:17 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Happy Birthday Phil

I'll get the main man to sing it for ya
Attached Thumbnails Happy Birthday Philian 4 !!!!!!!!-0303.jpg  
Old Nov 17th 2004, 9:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

ireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud of

Happy birthday sorry its a bit late just came off duty love ireland