Reload this Page >

happiest person!!

happiest person!!

Old Nov 15th 2003, 10:25 pm
settling in, finally

bawi is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking happiest person!!

hi all

i am the happiest person alive and i have to write it down here as it is in the middle of the night and i cannot ring anyone!
my boyfriend and i have put an offer on the most beautiful queenslander house in the whole town. it was priced way over our possibilities and is in a really nice area and has just been renovated, but the sellers really need the money and agreed on selling it 25'000 under their price!
a few other people thought about it, but we got our offer in. now i only have to wait for the fax to come to my office on monday, so that i can sign it as well, yes i have not seen it but saw tons of pictures and all of my boyfriend's family have loved it so much!!!
cool:

now, i am having a tea as there is no beer in the house, only heard about it this morning, but have been all hyped up all day....

well, better have that cuppa now...

and to make it perfect, i only work two more weeks and then i am finally off to australia, how good is that?

sorry, about all the i,i,i....
Old Nov 15th 2003, 10:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: happiest person!!

Originally posted by bawi
hi all

i am the happiest person alive and i have to write it down here as it is in the middle of the night and i cannot ring anyone!
my boyfriend and i have put an offer on the most beautiful queenslander house in the whole town. it was priced way over our possibilities and is in a really nice area and has just been renovated, but the sellers really need the money and agreed on selling it 25'000 under their price!
a few other people thought about it, but we got our offer in. now i only have to wait for the fax to come to my office on monday, so that i can sign it as well, yes i have not seen it but saw tons of pictures and all of my boyfriend's family have loved it so much!!!
cool:

now, i am having a tea as there is no beer in the house, only heard about it this morning, but have been all hyped up all day....

well, better have that cuppa now...

and to make it perfect, i only work two more weeks and then i am finally off to australia, how good is that?

sorry, about all the i,i,i....
How fantastic!! You are entitled to be ecstatic and have your moment of 'me, me, me' (and I'm only a teeeeeny bit jealous)!!!

I bet you can't wait to see it and move in, buying a new house must be the ultimate in retail therapy and 'feelgood'. Where in Qld are you moving to?

I'll raise my cup of tea to your new house Hope you have an exciting time moving in and continued happiness in it.

HP
Old Nov 15th 2003, 10:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Edens Landing, half way between Brisbane and Gold coast
Paul&Ann-Marie will become famous soon enough

congrat's and goodluck.

Paul
Old Nov 15th 2003, 10:57 pm
settling in, finally

Hi HP

yes, i can't wait, it has all the polished floors and the original fittings and coloured windows....i think it was built from 1917 until 1944, and has been restored keeping all the original features.
i have never owned a house and in my country would never be able to as all is so expensive and most people i know just rent. we have always been sharing flats so far and can't wait to have a home to ourselves. enough braging now!
i'm glad you understand my emotions....
ah yes, i move to the sunshine coast area, but inland. boyfriend grew up there and our jobs are there, well, my job is waiting for me, he went back to his last month already.

Bye for now... another cuppa!!

Barbara
Old Nov 15th 2003, 11:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by bawi
Hi HP

yes, i can't wait, it has all the polished floors and the original fittings and coloured windows....i think it was built from 1917 until 1944, and has been restored keeping all the original features.
i have never owned a house and in my country would never be able to as all is so expensive and most people i know just rent. we have always been sharing flats so far and can't wait to have a home to ourselves. enough braging now!
i'm glad you understand my emotions....
ah yes, i move to the sunshine coast area, but inland. boyfriend grew up there and our jobs are there, well, my job is waiting for me, he went back to his last month already.

Bye for now... another cuppa!!

Barbara
Wow - it sounds absolutely gorgeous. The original Queenslander's look just stunning - there's something so charismatic about them that you don't get in today's modern homes.

The Sunshine Coast hinterland is beautiful - you are so lucky to be moving there. We just had a holiday up there. It was spectacular cos it was so green and hilly (perfect cycling country for my hubby, so he says (Montville and all those lovely villages). We stayed in a gorgeous Queenslander in Cudgerie (and have been talking about a move to that area ever since!!!) It's just so beautiful and green up there.

Wish you all the very best for the future.
HP
Old Nov 16th 2003, 6:26 am
settling in, finally

HP, Paul,

Thank you for the good wishes, am still on cloud nine and did not sleep at all! OK, I know I am silly!!!

Have a good day....

Barbara
Old Nov 16th 2003, 6:59 am
Badge

Bawi - great to hear a genuinely happy and delirious person.

Good for you!! Enjoy your new home. I also can't wait to when I own my first house.

Badge

Old Nov 16th 2003, 11:27 am
BE Forum Addict

booboo1 is an unknown quantity at this point

great news... well done and best wishes to you and the future....

cheers
booboo