Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Halloween Glasgow Style

Halloween Glasgow Style

Old Oct 26th 2004, 4:35 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Halloween Glasgow Style

http://www.flamjam.com/halloween/
Old Oct 26th 2004, 4:40 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Halloween Glasgow Style

Originally Posted by madsad

Hahaha, Andrew is a bit like that guy. I put out sweets etc and have to race him to the door as he is a miserable sod and would probably react the same.
Sarah
Old Oct 26th 2004, 7:57 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by teach
Hahaha, Andrew is a bit like that guy. I put out sweets etc and have to race him to the door as he is a miserable sod and would probably react the same.
Sarah
I thought it was classic, Very typical of your average grumpy scots man!!
Old Oct 26th 2004, 8:08 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Have put that in my Favs. Brings back many memories lol.
Old Oct 27th 2004, 4:06 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

I thought it was classic, Very typical of your average grumpy scots man!!

Donna,
Andrew is most definitely not Scottish, lol. Just a grumpy sod.
Sarah
Old Oct 27th 2004, 4:50 pm

Originally Posted by teach
Donna,
Andrew is most definitely not Scottish, lol. Just a grumpy sod.
Sarah

Lol It was my grumpy sod that posted that thread!!!
Donna.
Old Oct 27th 2004, 5:50 pm
Forum Regular

jayne+doug is an unknown quantity at this point

That was dead funny. Have to email it to my sis in Sydney as she will really appreciate it and bring back some happy memories of halloween Glasgow style.

Jayne