Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

With Halloween coming up!!!!

With Halloween coming up!!!!

Old Oct 8th 2003, 11:41 am
Look at me kimmie

leanda will become famous soon enoughleanda will become famous soon enough
Default With Halloween coming up!!!!

Now I am a bit of a sceptic and always try to look for explanations for things that go bump in the night, but did anybody see Most Haunted last night on Living TV, there is a medium on there called Derek Acorah and hes good, if hes a fraud then hes got to be the best, don't normally watch it and would only watch it with somebody else, but just wondered does anybody have any of their own spooky stories, never seen a ghost and don't want to but lots of people claim to have so lets hear them.
Old Oct 8th 2003, 12:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default Re: With Halloween coming up!!!!

Originally posted by leanda
Now I am a bit of a sceptic and always try to look for explanations for things that go bump in the night, but did anybody see Most Haunted last night on Living TV, there is a medium on there called Derek Acorah and hes good, if hes a fraud then hes got to be the best, don't normally watch it and would only watch it with somebody else, but just wondered does anybody have any of their own spooky stories, never seen a ghost and don't want to but lots of people claim to have so lets hear them.
Hi Leanda
not a spooky ghost story as such, but i went to see a clairvoyant this time last year, never seen her before in my life, knew nothing about me or my family! when i first went in she said aren't you like your mum!...coniscidence i suppose
but this is what followed in no particular order
That i would have trouble with my car (golf gti - electrics went following week)
That my mum would have trouble breathing (she is/was having fits that not even the doctors can find out what's causing them!_
That my mum was going through a separation with my step dad and that he would want to come back in Feb. but my mum wouldn't let him, sure enough this happened!
That my eldest daughter was a handful has caused me nothing but stress and aggrevation (this was/is true)
That my eldest daughters dad was a violent and abusive man and that the man i am with now is the complete opposite, kind caring and i would never divorce him, we went through a rough patch not long after and i told him i wanted to split up but when he asked me to look him in the eye and tell him i didn't love him, i couldn't and realised that i loved him with all my heart!
She also said that the wicked thing my younger sister did all those years ago is still with me and that i would never get over it but i must try to forgive her! this is something only my family and closest friends know!!!!1
Then she read my cards and said that within 2 years i would be living in a country beginning with A!!! how spooky eh? we hadn't even begun the process, had just thought about it!... so if she's right we should be there before next October!!!
great idea for a post by the way
rach

Old Oct 8th 2003, 12:02 pm
Just Joined

fruitball is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a really spooky story...

Arnie is governor of California.
Old Oct 8th 2003, 12:03 pm
Home in 2010.

The Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really nice

Mum said she had a ghost in her office when she used to work. He would open the door every morning for her, but if she did not aknowledge him and say good morning he would switch the lights off and the photo copier. Also said it would go very cold in the office when he was around. mum is very sensible and she would be the last person in the world to tell porkys. When she did some research found out the office was part of a lodge and the game keeper shot himself there, many, many years before.
Old Oct 8th 2003, 1:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

claireg3 is an unknown quantity at this point

A few years ago a group of us from work stayed overnight at a place called Chingle Hall (it's since been on Most Haunted apparently) along with a reporter from Granada TV. I was very sceptical about anything happening but by the end of the night I was glad to get out of there and had a very different view on the whole subject of ghosties:scared:

Looking back it was a fantastic night, but it sounds really naff when you try to explain to people what you saw. You definitely had to be there.

Claire
Old Oct 10th 2003, 12:28 am
BE Enthusiast

dracupg is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by fruitball
I have a really spooky story...

Arnie is governor of California.
And his wife is a Kennedy. I wonder which one of them will meet their untimely end first.
Old Oct 10th 2003, 12:35 am
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by nosuchluck

Then she read my cards and said that within 2 years i would be living in a country beginning with A!!! how spooky eh? we hadn't even begun the process, had just thought about it!... so if she's right we should be there before next October!!!

Good luck with your move to Austria!
Old Oct 10th 2003, 12:56 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by jayr
Good luck with your move to Austria!
What is wrong with Afghanistan. The poppies are supposed to be beautiful
Old Oct 10th 2003, 1:02 am
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by bondipom

And there's plenty of sand and sun
Old Oct 10th 2003, 1:05 am
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

More cryptic than that I think, remember PB, he lived in a place beginning with A as I remember.

Seriously tho I had my tea leaves read by a lady here, she picked 7 things about my life and 6 of them have come true. As I was a barmaid at the time I cant believe she would have guessed how my life would have turned out but she did.

Only thing I cant get is she told me rabbits would be significant in my life and the letter S, cant work that out at all.
Old Oct 10th 2003, 1:10 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by dotty
More cryptic than that I think, remember PB, he lived in a place beginning with A as I remember.

Seriously tho I had my tea leaves read by a lady here, she picked 7 things about my life and 6 of them have come true. As I was a barmaid at the time I cant believe she would have guessed how my life would have turned out but she did.

Only thing I cant get is she told me rabbits would be significant in my life and the letter S, cant work that out at all.
Do you shag like a rabbit?
Old Oct 10th 2003, 1:13 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

Originally posted by leanda
I've seen ghosts .. ok laugh!
very boring actually, I used to have cat ghost following me around for years. I was not the only one who saw it too. Then a couple of years back I had a Buddhist monk annoying me .. until I told him to B*gger off. His chanting was annoying me.

If you tell them to get lost they usually do... but I was told by someone I know I shouldn't have done that as they are usually here for a reason.

I'm not even going to tell you the rest... you'll think I'm cracked!

Right you can laugh now everybody

Cheers

P.S ghosts are not spooky. It's the living you need to be scared of not the dead
Old Oct 10th 2003, 1:15 am
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

Do you shag like a rabbit?
Thats it!! The puzzle finally falls into place

Thank you so much, its been puzzling me for years!
Old Oct 10th 2003, 2:02 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

Originally posted by dotty

Rabbits mean " a new life, a fresh start" don't know about the S though .. Switzerland maybe, or perhaps you're going to take up surfing.... or sewing (quilting! lol)

Cheers
Old Oct 10th 2003, 2:04 am
BE Enthusiast

dracupg is an unknown quantity at this point

Bloody hell, I have stumbled upon a coven

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.