Halifax Banking

Old Jan 3rd 2006, 5:47 am
BE Enthusiast

zbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to all
Question Halifax Banking

Hi all

Is anyone using Halifax/Bank Of Scotland (BankWest) as their bank down under.

Beth

Last edited by zbettyboop; Jan 3rd 2006 at 6:28 am.
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 5:53 am
ABCDiamond

Default Re: Halifax Banking

Originally Posted by zbettyboop
Hi all

Is anyone using Halifax/Bank Of Scotland as their bank down under.

Beth
Would you be referring to BankWest, the "Australian" bank that is 100% owned by UK based HBOS.

Old Jan 3rd 2006, 6:26 am
BE Enthusiast

zbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
Would you be referring to BankWest, the "Australian" bank that is 100% owned by UK based HBOS.

Hi ABCDiamond

Yes got the leaflet from my agent when we got our visas.
Was going to go and see them.
Are they any good.

Beth
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 9:37 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zbettyboop
Hi ABCDiamond

Yes got the leaflet from my agent when we got our visas.
Was going to go and see them.
Are they any good.

Beth
Be interested to hear if anyone has any info. We're customers in the UK and how much easier would that be?

Cheers

Ginny
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 7:18 pm
Forum Regular

CreditCardKing will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Stitch
Be interested to hear if anyone has any info. We're customers in the UK and how much easier would that be?

Cheers

Ginny
Bankwest are ok they have the best savings account that pays 6% interest, I dont think that it would make the transition of moving banks any smoother by using Bankwest but it can't do any harm either. Open a few fee free bank account with different banks this gives you history with them and makes it easier when applying for credit. I opened an account with Statewest Credit Society a few months ago and put in $100.00 that $100 has now earned me about $3000 since they are going to be demutualised very shortly.

http://www.abetterdeal.com.au/TeleNet_Saver/index.asp

http://www.bankwest.com.au/newsroom/