Hairdressing

Old Apr 12th 2004, 7:47 am
Just Joined

longton is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hairdressing

Hello all

Are there any hairdressers out there that have managed to emigrate with under 20hrs working week and just over 12 months experience?

Just been told by an agent by email that I may as well forget it!
Chuffin well p-d off.

Would State Territory Nominated work? Don't have any money for a bond. Any advice please.

Many thanks
Longton:
Old Apr 12th 2004, 10:03 am
Moomin member

peppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nicepeppi is just really nice
Default Re: Hairdressing

Originally posted by longton
Hello all

Are there any hairdressers out there that have managed to emigrate with under 20hrs working week and just over 12 months experience?

Chuffin well p-d off.

Would State Territory Nominated work? Don't have any money for a bond. Any advice please.

Many thanks
Longton:
The agent is right Im afraid...minimum of four years full time but this can included your training in that four years...which at best is usually 2 years isnt it...you must have done some training...was this full time...?
Old Apr 12th 2004, 10:29 am
Just Joined

longton is an unknown quantity at this point
Default thanks

Hi
Just posted you a pm

Longton
Old Apr 12th 2004, 11:04 am

Debbie Jo has a spectacular aura aboutDebbie Jo has a spectacular aura aboutDebbie Jo has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Hairdressing

Originally posted by longton
Hello all

Chuffin well p-d off.

Many thanks
Longton:

Hi Longton
Yes they are right. I am a Hairdresser and have been over here for nearly 2 years. The other problem you may have if you are trying to scrap time together is getting your licence when you get here. Your skill and time served has to be assesed by the local trade assesing board before they will issue you with a licence and you need a licence to get a job. Sorry Longton, maybe you could have a look at your partners skill if you have a partner and also if they have a skill.

Good luck
Debbie Jo