haggle city !!!

Old May 26th 2004, 7:32 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default haggle city !!!

this place is great. we came out here with nothing. every store we have went into are willing to haggle.
i think ive got it sorted now.

how much if i take that, that and that.
ok, free delevery? yip.
ok, but how much if i pay cash !!!!
works everytime. we have saved a fortune.
soapy
Old May 26th 2004, 8:27 am
BE Enthusiast

ecando will become famous soon enoughecando will become famous soon enough
Default Re: haggle city !!!

Originally posted by soapy
this place is great. we came out here with nothing. every store we have went into are willing to haggle.

ok, free delevery? yip.
soapy
Thanks for the advice ... but save some stuff for the rest of us!!
Old May 26th 2004, 8:34 am
Forum Regular

Location: Ascot Berks(06.04) to Cronulla nr Sydney back to Ascot (04.05)
Rosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really niceRosie n family is just really nice

Brilliant - were not taking anything xcept clothes - Are you talking about all types of shops? Electrical, furniture etc?
Old May 26th 2004, 10:33 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by ecando
Thanks for the advice ... but save some stuff for the rest of us!!
ohh ill try, but its hard to stop, even if u dont need it
Old May 26th 2004, 10:39 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally posted by Rosie n family
Brilliant - were not taking anything xcept clothes - Are you talking about all types of shops? Electrical, furniture etc?
everything.
we bought beds total price was $2550 we got it free deliver (meant to be $45)plus 10 pillow for $2150. i just spent about 20 mins haggling.
fridge, washing machine,hoover,micro,kettle,toaster and a few other things $2800 we got it for $2420 and halfed the delivery. same with school uniforms. we got about $70 off them too. its becoming a bit of a habit.
soapy
Old May 26th 2004, 10:52 am
Class 2 Guru

Location: Where the stars look very diff-e-rent today... and tomorrow!
MarkMyWords will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by soapy

ok, free delevery? yip.
soapy
Sydneyside traders must be more desperate. That's far from my recollection of our research forays into Melburnian shops.
Old May 26th 2004, 11:14 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

We haggled for our car and got 5 grand off the price!!
$200 off the big fridge thing, and the same off the washing machine. You can do it everywhere, you just gotta be cheeky!
oooppss, but don't try it in big dubbya, target etc, THEY don't like it much
Old May 26th 2004, 11:16 am
Class 2 Guru

Originally posted by hevs
$200 off the big fridge thing, and the same off the washing machine.
Was this in Good Guys?
Old May 26th 2004, 11:19 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

oooo yeah, forgot, saved $300 at good guys for my stove!!!

Good guys don't sell cars, but a nice man at Ferntree gully Nissan did that one

The fridge was in "hardly Normal"
The w/m in Mega mart.....

Now you all know where i shop, anything else
Old May 26th 2004, 11:43 am
Class 2 Guru

Good guys don't sell cars, but a nice man at Ferntree gully Nissan did that one
I knew that, sloppy editing, sorry!

Where d'ya buy ya blowtorch then, eh?
Old May 26th 2004, 2:54 pm
Master of verbal pish©

$200 off the big fridge thing, and the same off the washing machine. You can do it everywhere, you just gotta be cheeky!
oooppss, but don't try it in big dubbya, target etc, THEY don't like it much
you dont always get it, but it dont hurt to try. when we bought the car it was easy. we agreed a price, then hummed and hawwed, then said we would think about it. he nearly pulled my door off to offer me another $500 discount. i knew i had him then. i was gonna ask for his jacket, but i tought that was taking it a bit too far
i tried it in bunnings and they looked at me as if i was mental i was gonna show them my certificate to prove it
Old May 26th 2004, 9:48 pm
Master of verbal pish©

oh Ive been told you can haggle at bing lees too but u would need to go some. their prices are through the roof to start with.:scared: