Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Had second viewing last night!!!

Had second viewing last night!!!

Old Jun 26th 2004, 9:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: UK 2 Oz, Oz 2 UK, Been there, done that, got the tee-shirt!
scrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nice
Default Had second viewing last night!!!

Well, we had our second viewing last night and as the estate agent couldn't make it (viewing was at 8.30pm) my hubbie had to show them around instead.

He said they were very positive and even asked the kids which bedrooms the would like!

Anyhow, fingers crossed for 'that' phonecall today and hope we get the offer we have been waiting for, 2 week before we fligh.

It has been on the market for 3 months but no takers.

To be honest we thought upstairs was letting it down so we decided to spend money and carpet stairs, landing and bedrooms (through a mate for £500) and paint a couple of the bedrooms magnolia. It looks fantastic and the buyers last night couldn't believe the property was 10 years old.

We thought that it was better to spend £500 rather than reducing the asking price by a couple of thousand.

I will let you know if the gamble has paid off!

Mandy

Last edited by scrawni; Jun 26th 2004 at 9:34 am.
Old Jun 27th 2004, 7:55 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Had second viewing last night!!!

Originally posted by scrawni
Well, we had our second viewing last night and as the estate agent couldn't make it (viewing was at 8.30pm) my hubbie had to show them around instead.

He said they were very positive and even asked the kids which bedrooms the would like!

Anyhow, fingers crossed for 'that' phonecall today and hope we get the offer we have been waiting for, 2 week before we fligh.

It has been on the market for 3 months but no takers.

To be honest we thought upstairs was letting it down so we decided to spend money and carpet stairs, landing and bedrooms (through a mate for £500) and paint a couple of the bedrooms magnolia. It looks fantastic and the buyers last night couldn't believe the property was 10 years old.

We thought that it was better to spend £500 rather than reducing the asking price by a couple of thousand.

I will let you know if the gamble has paid off!

Mandy

Hi Mandy..................do you have good news for us re your house sale??????

Lucy
x
Old Jun 27th 2004, 10:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: UK 2 Oz, Oz 2 UK, Been there, done that, got the tee-shirt!
scrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nice

Not yet, all the signs were good, let's see what Monday brings!

Also had another positive viewing today through the internet so who knows.

I'll let you know.

mandy