Guy Fawkes

Old Sep 30th 2004, 10:25 am
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Guy Fawkes

Do they celebrate 26 January in the UK?
Old Sep 30th 2004, 10:34 am
Confused member

SunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jayr
We certainly do.

It's my best friend's birthday ...

Actually, I wasn't asking whether the Aussies celebrated it as there's no point.

I was wondering whether the ExPats did ...
Old Sep 30th 2004, 10:35 am

kirsty&al is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by jayr
Not sure about Australia Day, but I did go to a really great ANZAC Day celebration in London once.
Old Sep 30th 2004, 11:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Edens Landing, half way between Brisbane and Gold coast
Paul&Ann-Marie will become famous soon enough

Yes we are all going to miss bonfire night.
Because it was an english tradition.I promised the kids i would go with them to our local shops with there own guy,i never got round to it and will regret that.Paul says someone should try and blow up the aussie parliament so that we get one here too.lol
I remember when i was 10 years old and i used to go out with my guy fawkes making money,back then everyone seemed to do this but nowadays it seems frowned upon.
Going to have a go at making bonfire toffee.lol
Paul say we have a lot of boxs so we can have our own bonfire night.lol (obviously we wont really be doing this due to the risk of fires.)

Ann Marie
Old Sep 30th 2004, 11:19 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by Paul&Ann-Marie
Paul says someone should try and blow up the aussie parliament so that we get one here too.lol
Hmmm ... some suggestions are worth serious consideration

But then which one ? !! Each State has its own, plus a Federal one !

Old Sep 30th 2004, 8:07 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jad n rich
I clicked on that and laughed, its just so aussie a big set of rules headings and guidelines. Does anyone have the guidelines for farting yet Sorry better go to work now.
Gees you don't have one You ought to go straight to the local council offices ask for form W 1 ND fill it out in triplicate. After that you'll need to go on a course before your able to fart on your own. Then you'll also need the appropriate liability insurance in case you have a nasty accident . You'll probably have do a course with a licenced dietician as well
Here's the link:
W 1 ND

Quick edit if your in need of serious professional advise you can contact this man.
Professional Advisor

Last edited by cresta57; Sep 30th 2004 at 8:48 pm.
Old Sep 30th 2004, 8:40 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

LOL Cresta,
Old Sep 30th 2004, 8:46 pm
Banned

Quinkana will become famous soon enoughQuinkana will become famous soon enough

In Canberra they have long moved on beyond Guy Fawkes - they blow up stuff on the Queen's Birthday.

QUEENS BIRTHDAY WEEKEND LAST CHANCE FOR FIREWORKS