Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Gulp!!!!!house On Market.......

Gulp!!!!!house On Market.......

Old Apr 17th 2004, 10:01 am
BE Enthusiast

scottalison6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Gulp!!!!!house On Market.......

Well thats that done house now up for sale....Oz here wecome!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 17th 2004, 10:17 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all
Default Re: Gulp!!!!!house On Market.......

Originally posted by scottalison6
Yeah, ours too. Now we have to be neat & tidy, so no leaving underwear/dodgy videos/mind-expanding substances lying about the house....

(just joking of course - am into dodgy DVDs these days)

Good luck & hope yours sells soon!

Anya.
Old Apr 17th 2004, 10:20 am
Forum Regular

thfc is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck mate,our house sold within 5-6 weeks,though we did drop price by £15,000,but worked out nice as we move out 28th may and booking flights to Melbourne for 7-8 th of June,only got to move back to my mums for a week or so,RESULT.
Old Apr 17th 2004, 11:38 am
Forum Regular

Jamesy is an unknown quantity at this point

Ours is on the market too! The Dyson is doing overtime and Ive nearly run out of Mr Sheen! Can't be doing with all the property small talk and the fake 'oooohhh isnt it spacious!!!'
Old Apr 17th 2004, 4:05 pm
Go Banana's !!

Good luck, we've got another viewing today...and they are later, should have been here at 5pm !!

House been on the market 1.5 weeks. Had two other peeps round (one for a 2nd viewing but haven't heard from them). Another couple lined up for next week.

I'm sure Jill will keep you informed his week.

Regards

Warren (and Jill)
Perth 2004.........

Old Apr 17th 2004, 4:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

pockygoes will become famous soon enough

Ours went up last Sunday - had our first viewing the following day - they had not got theirs on the market yet so not holding my breath.

Can't stand keeping everything show- home like - I am finding myself shouting at the 3 boys in the house all the time - put that away after you etc etc etc.

Fingers crossed for everyone out there waiting for their buyer.

cheers

pockygoes
Old Apr 17th 2004, 4:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default us too!

Us too, been on the market four weeks, had one offer but turned it done (now wish we hadn't), i work for the agency its on with but will change agents next week!
best of luck to everyone selling
hugs
rach
Old Apr 17th 2004, 5:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally posted by Jamesy
Ours is on the market too! The Dyson is doing overtime and Ive nearly run out of Mr Sheen! Can't be doing with all the property small talk and the fake 'oooohhh isnt it spacious!!!'

Makes you wonder what you pay the estate agents for?????
Old Apr 17th 2004, 5:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Default agents

Originally posted by sj oldfield
Makes you wonder what you pay the estate agents for?????
too bloody true mate, its the secretaries that do all the work anyway
Old Apr 17th 2004, 6:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point

surveys done, seraches done just waiting for final completion date which hopefully should be in the next week then i can get on and book the flights

no more tarting up the house (oooppps lets not count my chickens until that dotted line is signed

arlene
Old Apr 17th 2004, 6:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Default arlene

Originally posted by arlene
surveys done, seraches done just waiting for final completion date which hopefully should be in the next week then i can get on and book the flights

no more tarting up the house (oooppps lets not count my chickens until that dotted line is signed

arlene

Old Apr 17th 2004, 6:43 pm
Part of that group......

vickeyvixen has a brilliant futurevickeyvixen has a brilliant futurevickeyvixen has a brilliant futurevickeyvixen has a brilliant futurevickeyvixen has a brilliant futurevickeyvixen has a brilliant futurevickeyvixen has a brilliant future
Default Gulp!!!!!house On Market

Hiya

We're in the same boat house went on 2 weeks ago and already getting fed up of living in a show house !! The children are getting really good at keeping thier rooms tidy and know better than to leave thier footballs ect out the front of the house !! We've had 2 viewings but it''s early days. We are let the agents earn thier keep by letting them do all the viewings...well there is no discount if you do them !!

Vickeyvixen
Old Apr 17th 2004, 9:30 pm

Elaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud of

My house goes on the market on Monday and I'm racing round like a mad thing desperately trying to get it tidy again, like it was when the agent came round a couple of weeks ago.

My daughter is on the verge of moving out so think I have an impossible task.....

Elaine M
Old Apr 17th 2004, 9:50 pm
Forum Regular

sunny_samantha is on a distinguished road

We're getting the house valued next week after frantic tidying, redecorating, throwing out, putting things in loft and e-bay ing everything else! Hate living in a show home as well but hopefully not for long!
Good Luck to all who are selling hoiuses!
Susan
p.s. Does anyone have any info about estate agent commission/ good deals/ things we should ask, etc?????
Thanks
susan
Old Apr 19th 2004, 1:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Default sunny samantha

p.s. Does anyone have any info about estate agent commission/ good deals/ things we should ask, etc?????
Thanks
susan [/QUOTE]

Susan
no matter what you ask them they will all give you the same
bull ****, i know first hand as im a secreatary for one of the largest in the uk,
good luck
Rach x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.