Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Guess who I met in the pool shop?

Guess who I met in the pool shop?

Old Mar 22nd 2007, 2:22 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Guess who I met in the pool shop?

Only my ex landlord getting his pool water tested. :curse:

As you might imagine, I wasn't going to spend too much of my hard earned keeping it in tip top condition knowing I was moving out in a few days time.

So the pool guy goes "this water is terrible, a lot of work needs to be done, no chlorine at all"

The ex landlord is going "Hey, why you no look after my poola?" at full volume.

I though I'd seen the last of him but it looks like its fate that he should stalk me wherever I go. :curse:
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 3:08 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Guess who I met in the pool shop?

Originally Posted by renth

As you might imagine, I wasn't going to spend too much of my hard earned keeping it in tip top condition knowing I was moving out in a few days time.

So the pool guy goes "this water is terrible, a lot of work needs to be done, no chlorine at all"

I though I'd seen the last of him but it looks like its fate that he should stalk me wherever I go. :curse:
So " why you no look after my poola?" ?????????

Maybe you should have married into the family
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 3:13 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sme
So " why you no look after my poola?" ?????????
Because I was leaving, I kept it in tip top condition for over three years, I wasn't going to bust my nuts keeping it tip top for him.

Good job they didn't test the water for piss.
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 3:36 am
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute

Where is he from? You're not going to wake up one morning to find a kangaroo's head in the bed are you?!
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 3:39 am
(It's not my real name)

Originally Posted by bridie
Where is he from? You're not going to wake up one morning to find a kangaroo's head in the bed are you?!
Italian nutcase, wouldn't surprise me about the animal head.
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 3:43 am
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute

Italian nutcase, wouldn't surprise me about the animal head.

So if we dont hear from you for a while we should start dredging the Swan and looking for Renth wearing concrete boots!
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 4:59 am
Go the BNE Roar

TrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond repute

Thought you were going to say you have found where Ben Cousins is hiding!
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 5:00 am
(It's not my real name)

Originally Posted by TrickyTree
Thought you were going to say you have found where Ben Cousins is hiding!
One of my colleagues was in the same class at school with Cousins, reckons he was/is a "dick".
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 6:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

Old Mar 22nd 2007, 8:25 pm
Forum Regular

Loiner has a brilliant futureLoiner has a brilliant futureLoiner has a brilliant futureLoiner has a brilliant futureLoiner has a brilliant futureLoiner has a brilliant futureLoiner has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by grahampaula
chuckle , chuckle.
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 12:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

[Good job they didn't test the water for piss. [/QUOTE]

Was just going to ask you if you had pissed in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 10:28 pm
(It's not my real name)

And guess what? the $54 he spent in the pool shop appeared on our list of deductions from the deposit. Along with $30 for one of those plastic drawer inserts you put knives and forks in. :curse:

Anyway, the Mrs turns up to the landlord's wifes work with the plastic tray and goes "here's the plastic tray you wanted $30 for" in front of her colleagues and also asked if we could have the $250 pool cover back tht we bought for their pool and left for them as it wouldn't be any good for our new pool, "because we're not like you"

She let us off the $83 in the end.'
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 10:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

steveyp has a brilliant futuresteveyp has a brilliant futuresteveyp has a brilliant futuresteveyp has a brilliant futuresteveyp has a brilliant futuresteveyp has a brilliant futuresteveyp has a brilliant future

You need to come to my shop and thus avoid bumping into him!
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 10:35 pm
(It's not my real name)

Originally Posted by steveyp
You need to come to my shop and thus avoid bumping into him!
You're in Beldon right?
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 10:41 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Because I was leaving, I kept it in tip top condition for over three years, I wasn't going to bust my nuts keeping it tip top for him.

Hugh Heffner?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.