Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Guess what we got????????

Guess what we got????????

Old Jun 1st 2004, 6:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

steve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to all
Smile Guess what we got????????

Finally, we had notification from Alan Collett at Go Matilda this morning that our visas have been granted.

What a great feeling and quite a relief, we never thought we'd get in!!!!!!!!!

So, thanks to everyone on the forum who make us laugh and kept us going when we thought it would never happen. And to everyone waiting, keep on going, it will happen.

Steve and Jo

PS Now I'm just a little bit scared :scared: :scared:
Old Jun 1st 2004, 6:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Paylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nice

Grats Steve and Jo !

When and where r u planning to go?

Peter
Old Jun 1st 2004, 6:12 pm
Forum Regular

bored brit is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations to you both .Sent ours today so now we have the long wait ahead
Old Jun 1st 2004, 6:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

steve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to all

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Paylia
Grats Steve and Jo !

When and where r u planning to go?

Hi Peter

We are planning to go to Adelaide where my brother has lived for the past 10 years. He sponsored us, (poor Sod) he won't know whats hit him when we arrive. Three nieces aged 10, 8 and 3 months!!!!!!!

As to when we go, we are trying to finish an extension on the house and hope to be on the market by August. The main question is, do we go out on a trip and validate or try and get sorted and jump ship before the validation date of 30.03.05
Just to throw a spanner in the works we have a wedding next year in June to try and fit in also. We don't want to go for good only to come back for a month. So a validation trip seems a good idea.

Any thoughts?????????

Jo

PS. That felt so good typing that - knowing we are in!!!!
Old Jun 1st 2004, 6:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by bored brit
Congratulations to you both .Sent ours today so now we have the long wait ahead

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you
Sometimes thats the hardest part - the waiting. Especially since we had 6 months suspended while we waited for the little nipper to make her entrance. At least you know you can do no more. Once its in - thats it

Jo
:scared: :scared:
Old Jun 1st 2004, 6:21 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Guess what we got????????

Steve & Jo

Congratulations on getting your visa

We're using Go Matilda as well (Helen is looking after us).

Good luck on your new life in Australia.

D D
Old Jun 1st 2004, 6:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Olive101 will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by steve-n-jo
Finally, we had notification from Alan Collett at Go Matilda this morning that our visas have been granted.

What a great feeling and quite a relief, we never thought we'd get in!!!!!!!!!

So, thanks to everyone on the forum who make us laugh and kept us going when we thought it would never happen. And to everyone waiting, keep on going, it will happen.

Steve and Jo

PS Now I'm just a little bit scared :scared: :scared:
CONGRATULATIONS!
IT'S A GREAT FEELING ISN'T IT!!!!

Old Jun 1st 2004, 6:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

We're using Go Matilda as well (Helen is looking after us).

Good luck on your new life in Australia.

Thanks Dolly

I can't recommend Alan Collett and Go Matilda highly enough. They and he have been fantastic all the way through this. We had a difficult TRA, Steve's a Chippie, (wood not potato)!!
and I don't think we would have got through it without their help.

Jo

Old Jun 1st 2004, 6:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by Olive101
CONGRATULATIONS!
IT'S A GREAT FEELING ISN'T IT!!!!

Thanks Olive

The more I post the better I feel. I've gone from OH MY GOD, to OH SH*T to OH DEAR (leaving family/friends)

Spoke to my brother this morning and he is so excited, he can't wait for us to get there, though I think thats more to do with washing, cleaning cooking etc. He lives by himself!!!!!!

Jo
Old Jun 1st 2004, 6:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Great, great news mate
i have replied to the email you sent me this afternoon, CONGRATULATIONS babe,
love and hugs
Rach, Mark and Chanelle xxxxx
Old Jun 1st 2004, 6:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by nosuchluck
Great, great news mate
i have replied to the email you sent me this afternoon, CONGRATULATIONS babe,
love and hugs
Rach, Mark and Chanelle xxxxx

Thank you love. Your turn next.

Jo xxxxxxxxxx
Old Jun 1st 2004, 6:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by steve-n-jo
Thank you love. Your turn next.

Jo xxxxxxxxxx

:scared: :scared: :scared:
Old Jun 1st 2004, 7:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Many congrats on your fab news.

footie chick
Old Jun 1st 2004, 7:16 pm
Forum Regular

Poppy is just really nicePoppy is just really nicePoppy is just really nicePoppy is just really nicePoppy is just really nicePoppy is just really nicePoppy is just really nicePoppy is just really nicePoppy is just really nice

Congratulations, you must be thrilled, although I know it's scary too, all that waiting has been worth it eh!

All the best

Poppy
Old Jun 1st 2004, 7:24 pm
Living our dream!!

fozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nice

Conragtulations!!!!!!

So pleased for you.

Hope one day we will be able to say the same.

Michelle

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.