Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

GUESS WHAT, just had the call!! visa granted!!

GUESS WHAT, just had the call!! visa granted!!

Old Jun 16th 2006, 11:09 pm
No longer waiting....

crawling is a name known to allcrawling is a name known to allcrawling is a name known to allcrawling is a name known to allcrawling is a name known to allcrawling is a name known to allcrawling is a name known to allcrawling is a name known to allcrawling is a name known to allcrawling is a name known to allcrawling is a name known to all
Default Re: GUESS WHAT, just had the call!! visa granted!!

Originally Posted by Sleeping Beauty
agent has just called, visa granted!!!

burst into tears on the phone.

what can i say? another 138 visa grant.
At last! All the best
Old Jun 17th 2006, 1:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

happymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud of

Oh finally sb! wow this is wonderful! So happy for you and hte family!!! Wow, see, you didn't wait that long in the end, and your brother came through for you. Really chuffed, sorry didnt' see this till now. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
Old Jun 17th 2006, 1:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

framac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GUESS WHAT, just had the call!! visa granted!!

Congrats SB. Good luck!
Old Jun 17th 2006, 5:12 pm
We're here in Brissie

Fionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really nice

Hey Congratulations. Get out celebrating girl!!

Fiona
Old Jun 17th 2006, 5:28 pm
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: GUESS WHAT, just had the call!! visa granted!!

Absolutely fantastic!!
Congratulations and all the best for the future.
Do you have hangover today?
J x
Old Jun 17th 2006, 5:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Alison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations and good luck with the next stages!

Ali
Old Jun 17th 2006, 6:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

billy0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nice

Hi S.B.
Many Congratulations i bey you are having a wee drink right now

Billy & Vicki
Old Jun 17th 2006, 7:38 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by billy0911
Hi S.B.
Many Congratulations i bey you are having a wee drink right now

Billy & Vicki
hi all, still can't believe we've got it. yesterday was just a mad blur, we had 2 shippers round, one took 20 mins, the other about 2 hours (that man could waffle, very nice though!). the 1st one will probably get here midweek, the other man has rang twice today, and i spoke to him at 6pm tonight, where he gave me quote over the phone. the thing is, we complete on the house 30june (at long last!). we would like to send the stuff on it's merry way straight from here about then, so things are getting a bit tight time wise.

mums still really upset, however i am sat here with tha aforementioned alocoholic beverage in hand, nice white wine and soda. we have got a bottle of moet in the fridge, but not opened it yet - arrgghh, how sad are we?! dont think we believe it yet. might open it tonight (when the bloody hubbie gets home from cricket). however, i am car booting tomorrow (got too unfortunately), so an early start. wish i could just forget about the kids and everything else and get rat arsed, we have waited soooo long for this.

strange how things get out. we have tried to keep a tight lid on this. was at a local carnival today, the place where everybody knows everybody, somebody came up to me (one of my ex drinking buddies) and asked when we were going - ffs!

anyway, im rambling......ignore me.

thanks you all for your congrats. have sent some karma to some of you, but cant remember where i am up to on the thread!

good luck to all that are still waiting, especially to billy and vicki.
xxx
Old Jun 18th 2006, 7:19 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

hi all, still can't believe we've got it. yesterday was just a mad blur, we had 2 shippers round, one took 20 mins, the other about 2 hours (that man could waffle, very nice though!). the 1st one will probably get here midweek, the other man has rang twice today, and i spoke to him at 6pm tonight, where he gave me quote over the phone. the thing is, we complete on the house 30june (at long last!). we would like to send the stuff on it's merry way straight from here about then, so things are getting a bit tight time wise.

mums still really upset, however i am sat here with tha aforementioned alocoholic beverage in hand, nice white wine and soda. we have got a bottle of moet in the fridge, but not opened it yet - arrgghh, how sad are we?! dont think we believe it yet. might open it tonight (when the bloody hubbie gets home from cricket). however, i am car booting tomorrow (got too unfortunately), so an early start. wish i could just forget about the kids and everything else and get rat arsed, we have waited soooo long for this.

strange how things get out. we have tried to keep a tight lid on this. was at a local carnival today, the place where everybody knows everybody, somebody came up to me (one of my ex drinking buddies) and asked when we were going - ffs!

thanks you all for your congrats. have sent some karma to some of you, but cant remember where i am up to on the thread!

xxx

blooming eck SB - lots going on then??? crickey charlie...but how nicely is everything starting to slot in place?
Old Jun 18th 2006, 10:15 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations SB

Well done and enjoy your new life down under!!

Janine
Old Jun 18th 2006, 11:22 am
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

nearly missed this one

congratulations!!!!

have a really good new life

jan xx
Old Jun 19th 2006, 7:05 am
BE Enthusiast

seasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond repute

Ah there you are!
HOORAY! OH YEAH ! FANTASTIC! LIFE IS SWEET...
good luck to you all and enjoy..... x
Old Jun 19th 2006, 7:13 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Hooray! Congratulations to you
Old Jun 19th 2006, 11:04 am
BE Enthusiast

kellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond repute

So pleased for you! Congratulations mate!
Kelly x
Old Jun 19th 2006, 11:08 am
BE Enthusiast

LesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to all

xxx
Congratulations. It seems ages ago that we were in the same situation as you even though it wasn't. I can still remember that great feeling. Wishing you all the best of luck for your next and nearly last stage of moving and settling here.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.