Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Guess what I've got in me mouth!!!!!!!

Guess what I've got in me mouth!!!!!!!

Old Jun 2nd 2003, 8:30 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Guess what I've got in me mouth!!!!!!!

were you right!!!!!!!!!!

Love Lisa
X X X
Attached Thumbnails Guess what I've got in me mouth!!!!!!!-picture-53.jpg  
Old Jun 2nd 2003, 8:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Ahh the famous `tim tams`.

Was it nice?

footie chick
Old Jun 2nd 2003, 8:52 pm
Badge

Originally posted by footie chick
Ahh the famous `tim tams`.

Was it nice?

footie chick

Christ. Tescos not going to know what hit them!!! There will be a mad stampede from this group. Leave some for me!! I wonder if they will be doing the 3 for 1 like over there...

badgers

bet they taste nicer over there.....bet the chocolate will taste better here...who will get fattest quickest on them....I wonder how much mileage we'll get out of it..

Old Jun 2nd 2003, 9:18 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

am i thick or something....have i missed something...ive never heard of timtams!!!!!

Old Jun 2nd 2003, 9:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Me either best i pop into Tesco tomorrow to see what all the fuss is about!!

footie chick
Old Jun 2nd 2003, 9:22 pm

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally posted by footie chick
Me either best i pop into Tesco tomorrow to see what all the fuss is about!!

footie chick

just over £1 for 9 biscuits trace...............my problem is.......who has the last two!!!!!!!

Love Lisa
X X X
Old Jun 2nd 2003, 9:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oh i don`t think i can share them !!

fc xx
Old Jun 2nd 2003, 9:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

terryg is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by yvsie
am i thick or something....have i missed something...ive never heard of timtams!!!!!

Tim Tam suck...........
noun: a culinary treat in which two opposing corners of an Arnott's Tim Tam biscuit are bitten off and coffee is then sucked through the biscuit via these openings. Also, Tim Tam straw.
Old Jun 2nd 2003, 10:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Default Re: Guess what I've got in me mouth!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Boomerang
were you right!!!!!!!!!!

Love Lisa
X X X

How did you rate your Tim Tam Suck ?

Old Jun 2nd 2003, 10:22 pm

Originally posted by terryg
How did you rate your Tim Tam Suck ?

can't a girl do anything in private Uncle Tee
Old Jun 2nd 2003, 10:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

can't a girl do anything in private Uncle Tee

yeah - most do - and there are others who brag about it with pictures

Old Jun 2nd 2003, 10:43 pm
Inverted Firkin Inventor

Watt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to behold

Eating a Tim Tam is like making love to a beautiful woman...........

Last edited by Watt Dabney; Jun 2nd 2003 at 10:50 pm.
Old Jun 2nd 2003, 10:48 pm

Originally posted by terryg
yeah - most do - and there are others who brag about it with pictures

whats a packet of biscuits compaired to a plasma bloody tv with god know how many speakers!!!!!!!!
Old Jun 2nd 2003, 11:19 pm
Inverted Firkin Inventor

Watt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to behold

just over £1 for 9 biscuits trace...............my problem is.......who has the last two!!!!!!!

Love Lisa
X X X

In my local Countdown they are NZ$2.59 which at the current exchange rate is about 92p

Paula
Old Jun 2nd 2003, 11:57 pm
Non-addicted member!

garrisondamn will become famous soon enoughgarrisondamn will become famous soon enough

Ohhhh..............they're biscuits ! I was a little worried what he'd put in his mouth when I saw the name on the packet!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.