Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Guess what! Hubby passed driving theory test today and I failed - again!!!!

Guess what! Hubby passed driving theory test today and I failed - again!!!!

Old May 12th 2005, 6:54 am
In Brisbane at last!!!

shecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the rough
Red face Guess what! Hubby passed driving theory test today and I failed - again!!!!

I am now too mortified to talk about it!!!!

I am already getting advice from the hubby about how to pass - as if he is now some expert!!!

I am never gonna hear the end of!!!!!

I really need plenty of

And to make matters worse my job interview today was really hard - 45 min written test and 30 min interview - for a admin assistant job!!!! :scared:

And I've got another interview tomorrow, so I can't drink too much tonight!!

I'm too embarrassed to post any further threads about my driving theory tests until I've passed!!! Although it is funny and it gives everyone a giggle!!

Good luck to all of you who need to take your tests!!!!!

Shell
Old May 12th 2005, 6:58 am
ABCDiamond

Default Re: Guess what! Hubby passed driving theory test today and I failed - again!!!!

Come on, tell us, which ones did you get wrong ?

Old May 12th 2005, 7:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice
Default Re: Guess what! Hubby passed driving theory test today and I failed - again!!!!

Originally Posted by shecha

I am already getting advice from the hubby about how to pass - as if he is now some expert!!!

I really need plenty of

And to make matters worse my job interview today was really hard - 45 min written test and 30 min interview - for a admin assistant job!!!! :scared:

I'm too embarrassed to post any further threads about my driving theory tests until I've passed!!! Although it is funny and it gives everyone a giggle!!

Shell

Oh hon, sorry to hear that! Typical bloke eh!!?? Just remind him he didn't pass first time, and don't tell him when you next go to sit it. He'll never know then till you pass!!
Old May 12th 2005, 7:05 am
In Brisbane at last!!!

shecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the rough

Hi guys,

ABCDiamond - I got 2 really easy give way ones wrong and got the harder ones right!!!! How dull is that!!! I gotta keep remembering to give way on the right when there's no stop or give way signs - God - should I even be driving at all!!!!!

Logan - good thinking about sneaking off and not telling Mr Shecha!!! Just gotta think of some good excuses why I need to go out in the car!!

Shell
xxx
Old May 12th 2005, 7:15 am
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute

OMG. do not tell him when you go next. walk. even if it means you losing all the skin off of your feet .

Honestly though. the questions are tricky. no need for embarasment .

you will pass, just up your mortgage to pay for it (sorry couldn't resist)

louise
Old May 12th 2005, 8:31 am
Here at last

Location: Now here in sunny Sandy Beach, near Coffs Harbour, N.S.W.)
TheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really nice

The only advice I can give is move to N.S.W. as you don't need to take a test there. Both the wife and I failed our DKT mocks that we took online but then they changed the rules and now we won't need to take one as they just swap your old UK license for a N.S.W. one.

Seriously though best of luck for the next time and good luck for the interview.
Old May 12th 2005, 8:41 am
Forum Regular

LindyLoo is a jewel in the roughLindyLoo is a jewel in the roughLindyLoo is a jewel in the roughLindyLoo is a jewel in the roughLindyLoo is a jewel in the rough

Shell
Sorry Shell, tell the smug git that he'll have to drive you every where as you don't have a valid licence, your very own personal chauffeur!
Old May 12th 2005, 8:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice

Originally Posted by LindyLoo
Sorry Shell, tell the smug git that he'll have to drive you every where as you don't have a valid licence, your very own personal chauffeur!
you're wicked!
Old May 12th 2005, 8:54 am
Forum Regular

LindyLoo is a jewel in the roughLindyLoo is a jewel in the roughLindyLoo is a jewel in the roughLindyLoo is a jewel in the roughLindyLoo is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by logan
you're wicked!
Hi Logan,
Tell yir man, Lindyloo says, hello, bye the way!
Old May 12th 2005, 9:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Sunlover is a jewel in the roughSunlover is a jewel in the roughSunlover is a jewel in the roughSunlover is a jewel in the rough

I really need plenty of

Shell
It was those bloody right of way diagrams that got me! They look nothing like they do in the learners manual (and yes I do understand how to give right of way - I've been driving for 15 years). I did the test on the RAA website three times and got 100% and then failed the real thing ! I was so upset and embarrased I called my husband and actually cried over the phone.

Good luck for the next time.

Old May 12th 2005, 10:28 am
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Oh bad luck shell!!!!!!!!!!!

We've been looking into taking our tests......I just 'know' i'm going to bloody fail... ....hey but maybe failing it has real advantages...our blokes can drive us everywhere so we can drink and they can drive!!!!!!! RESULT!
Old May 12th 2005, 5:29 pm
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

I really need plenty of

Shell
Awww, Shell. I'm torn between feeling sorry for you and having a good laugh. Oh. Sorry. Good laugh won!!! But I'll keep my fingers crossed for third time lucky!!!

Nicky
Old May 12th 2005, 6:01 pm
Here at last

Location: Now here in sunny Sandy Beach, near Coffs Harbour, N.S.W.)
TheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really nice

Originally Posted by artep
....hey but maybe failing it has real advantages...our blokes can drive us everywhere
No way, we've decided my missus is going to drive everywhere while me and little-un sit in the back playing golf on the PS2 (missus won't play - so she has to drive)
Old May 13th 2005, 9:04 am
In Brisbane at last!!!

Cheers guys for your replies,

Good advice - I'm def not gonna tell 'smug git' (hubby) when I'm going for my next test!!!!

I'm gonna wait until I've passed it and then tell him!!!

Third time lucky on Monday!!!!

Cheers again!!

Shell
xxx
Old May 13th 2005, 9:21 am
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute

good luck for monday shell. make sure you go out for a meal this weekend though and make him drive.hehehe
louise

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.