Guess what?

Old Aug 19th 2006, 10:18 am
BE Enthusiast

jwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond repute
Question Guess what?

I was getting to the point where i never thought i would be saying this but

The Man from TRA said yes.

Hubby showed me the letter this morning. Fantastic, now onto the main visa application.

TRA sent to agent 14th July

TRA acknowledged 17th July

Positive result received 19th August

Still can't quite believe it, thanks to all of you for your support when we were having problems with references and stuff. I think i may have to go to Kwik save and buy some Australian wine tonight, they have a very nice one at the moment (can't remember the name) its only £2.49 a bottle.

Jackie & John
Old Aug 19th 2006, 10:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Guess what?

Originally Posted by jwood

Hubby showed me the letter this morning. Fantastic, now onto the main visa application.

Still can't quite believe it, thanks to all of you for your support when we were having problems with references and stuff. I think i may have to go to Kwik save and buy some Australian wine tonight, they have a very nice one at the moment (can't remember the name) its only £2.49 a bottle.

Jackie & John

That's fantastic news. Well done especially after everything you went through just to send it off.
Old Aug 19th 2006, 10:23 am
Banned

acbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond repute

Jackie & John
Thats brilliant news Jackie and John enjoy your celebrations and get on with filling in the visa. We just posted our NIA (like TRA but for accountants) on thursday so still have to wait a while for a yes or no hopefully it will be as quick as yours.
A
xx
Old Aug 19th 2006, 10:38 am
BE Enthusiast

jwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond reputejwood has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WendyC
That's fantastic news. Well done especially after everything you went through just to send it off.
Thanks Wendy
How is every thing with you? Are you enjoying your new life?
Where are now

thanks again for your support

Jackie
Old Aug 19th 2006, 10:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Going shopping now, will be back on here later

Jackie
Old Aug 19th 2006, 10:48 am
Forum Regular

JOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to beholdJOHN G BLOOM is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Guess what?

Congratulations Jackie & John

We have just had our approved to and have submitted our visa application this week.

Hope it all goes well, what part of OZ are you planning on going to?
Old Aug 19th 2006, 11:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Wendy
How is every thing with you? Are you enjoying your new life?
Where are now

thanks again for your support

Jackie

Everything is brilliant here thanks. We are just north of Adelaide and so far everything has just fallen into place just nicely.

Managed to get a rental and move in within two weeks, we bought a car in the first week. Kids both in school for the past three weeks and are actually enjoying it, which is a shock but there you go. Furnished the house (well except for a dining suite and coffee table which we are waiting for )

Hubby had a job interview on Friday, he's got to go for a medical on Monday and providing he passes that should start work next week. It's paying just a little less than what he earnt in the UK but we have found that we aren't spending as much here as we did there, so it works out about the same. Plus they have said they will help him get his A class licence, so that will help us (and them).

Can't even begin to describe the feeling I have every morning when I wake up and look out of the window. It is truly beautiful here and I feel so at home it's amazing.

It was definately worth all the hassle for us
Old Aug 19th 2006, 12:12 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Jackie & John
about bloody time

congratulations guys
Attached Images   
Old Aug 19th 2006, 2:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi Wendy
Glad to hear every thing is fine. We will be moving to Adelaide soon.

Hi Steve'o
Yes it is about time, on to the visa application when i have sorted all the paper work the agents have asked for.

Went to Kwik save and they have put the price of the wine up to £3.99 now :scared: it's called First Flight. We went to Aldi and bought some Badgers Creek instead which was only £2.99. Will go very nicley with our curry later.
John said are there any good curry houses in Adelaide because if there isn't we are going to have to keep moving till we find one.LOL

Jackie n John
Old Aug 19th 2006, 3:09 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Wendy
Glad to hear every thing is fine. We will be moving to Adelaide soon.

Hi Steve'o
Yes it is about time, on to the visa application when i have sorted all the paper work the agents have asked for.

Went to Kwik save and they have put the price of the wine up to £3.99 now :scared: it's called First Flight. We went to Aldi and bought some Badgers Creek instead which was only £2.99. Will go very nicley with our curry later.
John said are there any good curry houses in Adelaide because if there isn't we are going to have to keep moving till we find one.LOL

Jackie n John

hey congrats guys.........we are waiting for our TRA to come back they ack on the 1st aug so going by your timelines we got another couple of weeks togo.......OMG i dunno if i can take any more need lots of

Well done folks again.