Reload this Page >

Grumpy people in supermarkets

Grumpy people in supermarkets

Old Nov 21st 2006, 9:08 am
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Grumpy people in supermarkets

Originally Posted by Wendy
I love the Liverpudlian people, they are so much fun. I had loads of friends from there before I came here, they sure knew how to have a good time

Have to say that grocery shopping is just the worst thing in the world and I'm not too happy when I have to do it either
Talking of Liverpudlians..i have met loads here, they know how to ..but strangley enough one couple been here 7 weeks and going back to UK 8th Jan..They can't afford to live here in Perth they said!!
Old Nov 21st 2006, 9:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulrachel
Talking of Liverpudlians..i have met loads here, they know how to ..but strangley enough one couple been here 7 weeks and going back to UK 8th Jan..They can't afford to live here in Perth they said!!

They should try here, it's quite cheap (but then the wages aren't as good, so probably swings and rounabouts)

I think I'd give it longer personally, but then I'm probably quite laid back and things tend not to bother me.
Old Nov 21st 2006, 9:17 am
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point

They should try here, it's quite cheap (but then the wages aren't as good, so probably swings and rounabouts)

I think I'd give it longer personally, but then I'm probably quite laid back and things tend not to bother me.
Thought i was bad wanting to throw the towel in, at least i'm giving it 12 months...7 weeks is no good!! but they're going back
Old Nov 21st 2006, 10:06 am
Life is more than a dream

LouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond repute

I love the Liverpudlian people, they are so much fun. I had loads of friends from there before I came here, they sure knew how to have a good time

Have to say that grocery shopping is just the worst thing in the world and I'm not too happy when I have to do it either
Hey you just can't beat Scouse humour. I worked in Liverpool before coming here and some of the characters that I met in my job had me crying with laughter!

I think I must be the only person on here who used to enjoy shopping - I loved browsing round Asda or Tesco at home - although I did often leave hubby in the fruit & veg section and sneak off to look at the George range or Florence & Fred. And I loved the supermarket breccies on a Saturday morning afterwards.