Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Great White Shark

Great White Shark

Old Jan 26th 2006, 1:59 pm
Forum Regular

Australia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of light
Default Great White Shark

Has anybody ever done the Great White shark watching tour? I've heard it's expensive but i'd really like to do it when we finally get over there. Just the watching though. You couldn't get me into a cage for love nor money.
Old Jan 27th 2006, 7:09 am
BE Forum Addict

SuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really nice
Default Re: Great White Shark

Originally Posted by Australia Bound
Has anybody ever done the Great White shark watching tour? I've heard it's expensive but i'd really like to do it when we finally get over there. Just the watching though. You couldn't get me into a cage for love nor money.
Where do you do that then? Sounds great...

SS
Old Jan 27th 2006, 7:10 am
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SuperSeagulls

SS
I am pretty sure that you can do it in South Australia
Old Jan 27th 2006, 7:15 am

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Australia Bound
Would you actually see much from the surface then ? Unless they baited the side of a boat to try to get them to breach water.

Well in case you change your mind about being in the cage here's a nice Adelaide link for it :-

http://www.globaladrenaline.com/aust...stralia/trip2/

You should try it - diving with sharks is awesome.
Old Jan 27th 2006, 7:18 am
Forum Regular

Australia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of lightAustralia Bound is a glorious beacon of light

Would you actually see much from the surface then ? Unless they baited the side of a boat to try to get them to breach water.
That's exactly what they do. Twould be an awe inspiring sight to see a GW so close.
Old Jan 27th 2006, 7:49 am
Forum Regular

The Hun is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by SuperSeagulls

SS
Got to be SA, they're rife down there.